@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle keep in mind Cal’s bullies are not the same bullies as in the Wing Battles, his are new as a matter of fact.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥
I tOld you Cal, RP participation ebbs and flows, it ain’t dead yet! 😂 It’s the same with Character Castle too – it will be inactive for a couple months and then people will return.
It’s crazy, this thing is two years old. Not as old as the Castle, but still.
By the way,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin I’m making a mental note to listen to these
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
I’m glad it hits at least. It also has something to do with the context of the story, because he has an instinct to fly/travel to high places.
I’ll have to make some other albino character sometime cuz it seems fun to draw
You should, I would like to see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oki-doki, I will get to it
Hm. I did not pick very good names for this, did I?
Well some of my ship names are Qugo and Marcid so yours isn’t the weirdest 😆
ACK you witch!! *Shakespearean howl* Leave me alone to wAllOw in my own grAvE!!! 😤🥺
*cries in a corner*
Thank you for your k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
The ones with feathery wings like birds are the mean ones, and the ones with scaly wings are my family and are friendly. Kinda opposite to what I’ve found humans usually think, I know.
lol there’s only one good feather-winged kid, which means we need one bad scaly-winged kid.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, that’s so true. I go through phases of writing improvement, and this roleplay helped so much it’s crazy. I can say the same for many projects, but this one is so consistent and easy to return to. I love it because I and my sister traditionally read updates before bed. Thx for creating it ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hugo
The dorm door burst open as a boy barreled in. Behind him, girl bearing a shield surveyed the area.
Hugo quickly shoved the puppy into his sock drawer. He stood up and gave a sheepish grin. “Good, uh… afternoon! It’s getting late already, isn’t it?”
“This is Seb’s room, correct?” the girl asked.
“He’s not here.”
She jerked…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah makes sense!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @grcr
Thank you guys! It was a lot of fun getting to see all the submissions! 🥰
Don’t worry about it @rae !
Ok! Here’s my comments on each one. I’ll post my drawing below.
Linus-smallprint
You got his facial features pretty well, and I really like how the hat has a bit of droop to it lol. It looks…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Elishavet that there were many books that we checked out at the library, read, and returned without a whole lot of impact.
And oh yes, I hated it when a character was embarrassed, but then I hated to be embarrassed myself. I also loved the dangerous parts of books, but I also dearly loved a well finished book. I was also, and still…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Now to try and answer your starting questions.
So, what are your thoughts on children’s fiction?
My thoughts? I don’t think there’s room enough to properly answer that question. It would be easier to answer verbally, instead of here. But, in the pith, Children’s fiction, and I mean good children’s writing, is the same as any good writing. There is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
*Stumbles in through window*
Did I hear Children’s fiction? Middle-grade literature?
*Deep if wobbly curtsey*
A writer and reader of all things such as these at thy service.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That dragon is now glaring at me most reproachfully. I don’t think it likes my pencil’s jabbing.
-
Koshka posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
“Live in the grace you are given.”
Secret of the Swamp King ~ Jonathan Rogers -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh I like it! Girl, your fanfic writing has improved so much!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Get in line! I think maybe Ducktator wanted to do a character next? There might be another one too idk. Also you should participate and have some fun with us! It’s a great way to practice art and it’s fun even if you don’t win.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thank you guys for the submissions! Can’t wait to give my feedback tomorrow! 😁😁
Don’t worry about it, it doesn’t need to be perfect, we’ll have fun seeing it either way!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Honestly Freedom, the “To be warned” headings you add about tickle me pink at this point. If any keepers reading your writing don’t already know they’re in for a punch to the gut, they sure haven’t been around here very long. XD
Good job, and keep up the good work!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Not sure what’s going on around here, since I last ventured through these halls. I’ll get around to reading through this some day. That said…
@loopylin Don’t feel any pressure to respond. I just sort of remembered I had these guys in here.
Leo
Long streaks of rust ran down the concrete walls, a reminder that nobody came down here until it was…[Read more]
- Load More

Ah! Love those books!!
Me too (if you cant tell)! Which would you say is your favorite?
Oh I don’t know. Maybe the first one…… or maybe the last. The prince was one of my favorite character so it was really sad to see him die. 🙁
What about you?
Probably the second one, Secret of the Swamp King. I love the feechies, and the Prince, and the whole story basically revolved around them.
Yeah. The whole series is good.
Want to hear something funny? I read those aloud to my brothers when they were about 8 and 6. One of my brothers thought the headbutting thing was such a good idea, that when I hugged him goodnight he did it to me! Of course I cried and was upset because I thought he was being mean, and he was so confused. He was like, “But that’s how Aidan and…[Read more]