@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Interesting discussion, points taken XD
I will go out on a limb and say that I have high respect for the movies despite their treatment of Eowyn and Faramir. There is some insane dedication in the directing, special effects, and actors which really speaks for how much the movie makers respected the source material. LotR got extremely lucky with…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Voice and Diction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh! Great topic. Creative narration is my favorite. I like in manga how characters explain their own backstories, because the author gets to have them explain it through their own eyes. And that way, we can even see two characters describe the same event in different ways.
I also like in the book thief how death is the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
(Tagging you both bc I didn’t realized until adding the tags these replies were from two people so I wrote it in one post 😂)
Also, I think those interconnected side plots like the Stewardship drama and Eowyn’s story are what really keeps the books from dragging on too long. If it was just destroying a ring, it w…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yess… I was freaking out at that chapter. I felt like I was in a dream XDXD
I can’t believe what they cut from the movie of them! That chapter was the completion of Eowyn’s arc, and cutting it out made it seem like her arc ended at the triumph over the Nuzgal, which is really wrong. Her arc isn’t about war, but healing. And…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aw, thank you! 😁 It’s your favorite? I feel like I was just handed a medal.
Faramir is my favorite lotr boy and nobody can change my mind 🥰
The photo quality kinda softened his face, but I still agree. He’s such a fun character. He’s almost as much a walking paradox as Aragorn. XD
yesss I love him 😭 I love Aragorn too thoug…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
your forum signature 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
AWWW it’s my favorite 😭😭 he looks so sweet
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh my goodness you drew my charrie??! 😭😭💛
It looks so great!! Thank you!
Sorry it took me so long to reply, life’s been a lot lately lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Leo
Leo was about to lead the way down the hall, when, with a flurry of wings Hunter appeared beside them.
Which nearly got the kid slammed by Rory, who waved instead. Strange, but then this place tended to put himself on edge, so…
For a moment the boy was lost somewhere else. Seeing something else. Then…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh my. Those are stupendous. XD
I just knew he was doomed…Sorry y’all. II had homework ambush me. I’ll try to write an RP now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Along the same lines…

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Memes incoming.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will come back with more
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

- Load More
