@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yep sort of. I meant guys dressing as girls, or vise versa. So yeah. It’s gross and called some pretty strong names in the Bible.
XD and I love wearing only dresses and skirts.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh gracious. I remember braces. I drank a lot of soup/broth, and yogurt. Anything that didn’t require teeth.
I don’t have anything to add to that so- *nods* Well put.
Also, Leon you poor baby. I’ll always care for you even if you are as mixed up as a crushed bag of tortilla chips. *Offers a mug of tea and cookies*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah kp for three years I don’t think you have one we haven’t seen XD Except maybe you’re fantasy characters. I can’t really remember what Fin looks like too well anyways so It’s ok. If everyone else is on board then who cares lol
Btw I love the new pfp XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@everyone @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
I feel like maybe we should have freedom post a pic of Fun because some of us here have seen his face claims and some haven’t, which is kinda unfair? Anyone else have thoughts?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
She sounds fun. XD
I totally recommend looking into girl’s/guy’s different physiological in fighting. It’s pretty interesting if you find a decent source, and I know it’s helped with my characters.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
On the other hand, do you mean that you believe it is wrong for a woman to enlist?
I personally can’t find scripture against a woman joining military, or fighting in real life on way or another.
Now, when women fight, things get ugly. My brother and I have discussed this before, having both done similar research, and I’d like…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
BiNg!
*screen comes to life*
That would depend on what you mean by “norms”. To be blatant, I don’t like crossdressing, and other such greying of lines. I like lines. I also like to know exactly why that line is there, and if it is a good line. As long as this “norm” isn’t a biblical thing, or crosses a line I’ve personally dr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
My brother would most certainly not be smiling. He’d be saying, “What the heck are you doing?”
Lol XDXD I get that. The brother would think she’s crazy at first and he’d be scared for her, but it’s still a gesture of love.
If she was going to go with him, at all, she should go as a nurse or something and work behind battle lines…
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Of course, in the best scenario. Do you see how going with him represents victory over her fear? Can you imagine the smile on her brother’s face when she insists on doing everything he has to do, right alongside him? Even if it isn’t the best thing that could have happened?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings
Oh yes, it’s totally nostalgia XD But you might like it because it has the mystery of happening underground in mines. The deeper you go, the stranger things get, and the melancholy of a lost world keeps popping up in the music or background art. It is very immersive. -
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes, staying home and giving support would be best in a perfect world. I totally get that. But it’s all about Bonnie’s mindset, WHY is she doing this?
Bonnie hides behind all the traditional supportive things because those are the safe things, everyone expects you to do them and her brother has a hard time believing it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
yw!
Ig it’s kinda nostalgic for you. I only play minecraft rn but I want to branch out someday.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
They are better than what I can do, at present. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! The hands are a learning curve, but much easier than realistic hands.
Yuussss I play Hollow Knight, it was my first video game. <3 I could say a lot about how awesome it is. The combat and storytelling are the best part.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow, her hand on the bow is perfect.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow those look so good! The gloved hands look kinda hard!
Do you play hollow knight? I’ve heard great things about it.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years ago
If you see this, what is your favorite drink? And why?
I love anything dairy-based, my tea is basically hot cream. I cannot last a week without milk, which is ironic because I will probably develop an intolerance to dairy when I am older. *begins to cry* -
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Does this make sense to anyone else? :’) I hope it does.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think you misunderstood what I asked, but this works too 🙂
What does it hurt you to take a few steps in the opposite direction of the world?
What if we step too far into the other extreme? I believe another extreme exists. I agree, men and women are literally different, but there are so many nuances in every person. That’s k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone
Cartoon drawing practice! Did this for a couple hours. I used a bunch of different references.

- Load More

Maybe a frozen caramel macchiato, but I almost never get those, so I’ll say tea. I drink a lot of tea, of many varieties. My favorites are Constant Comment, and peppermint. My tea addiction is the only reason I’m not super dehydrated, because I don’t drink much water. 😅
I don’t like milk plain, but I like chocolate milk, and I put milk in coffee…[Read more]
Probably Apple Cider????? I’ve only had soda once, so I barely remember what it tasted like, same with root beer. I like lemonade, if its done right. Picky about teas, never had coffee. Seltzer is pretty great, if you ignore how the flavors taste nothing like what they say they are. Our water in well water, so it tastes almost sweet, and I like…[Read more]
Also, Whaley, try raw milk if you get an allergy. Raw milk has good probiotics that help the gut. I have been allergic since I was a baby, and now, I can drink cow’s milk. I honestly had never had an ice cream cone until this sumer, and never knew the taste of cow’s milk until probably end of July?
Hot chocolate, chocolate chai, and chocolate soda.
Because chocolate.
CHOCOLATE CHAI IS A THING??? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS.
Fruit juice. Any kind except orange juice. and why? Because I just love fruit.🧃
I’m curious. Why not orange juice?
Euuuuughhhhh… because orange juice is just… I don’t even know. I’m just not fond of it. I’ve got to be, like, sad to drink it. 🍊