@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo
He slowly turned back towards Rory with a sigh. “I’m not sure. Silvia just called in to say she’s being followed.”
Rory’s eyes widened. Leo nodded.
“That’s what I’m afraid of. I told her to cut and run, but that doesn’t mean she’s headed straight out. She’s good at what she does, but…”
Leo grimaced, smiled, and started…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(AHHHHH…I accidentally refreshed before I sent it in.)
This is so awesome y’all. XD
Quincy
He was riding a cloud! A giggle escaped as he flopped onto his back. In another moment he had yanked off his shoes and was waving bare toes in the air.
“I like your cloud.”
The grown up kid was babbling about being…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
You heard ’em, up you get,” Marcel sighed. He hoisted Quincy onto a cloud, which he kept tethered to a cluster of trembling feathers on his wrist, only inches away. He gave the stranger a meaningful look. “Lead on.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I kinda made the decision without telling you, Marcel wanted to see if they could get down themselves. I was waiting for you to realize. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m not sure how tall 225 is, but chances are, Marcel is smaller since he’s physically fifteen. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
Feathers prickled along the nape of Marcel’s neck – a gut instinct, alertness. He played it cool. After all, this might not be a real problem. “I’ll come too, I want to talk with Leo.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes has some traits which make sense for a leader in this situation. But you are free to combat anything she does. 😅
Hugo
As his vision floated back, Hugo winced and shifted to his side, where he could look up at the people around him.
“…I am the oldest,” Barnes was saying. Although a couple of these people were taller than…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
Before Quincy could be led on any longer, Marcel stepped out from behind his locker door. He took the strangers by surprise.
“I must be the worst eavesdropper on the face of the planet,” he said casually, hanging his head and looking through his brows at the strangers. “But it sounds like Leo needs his brother…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ve got a ton of homework to get done before this evening, so I’m sorry if this is short. I’ll try to RP again tonight, but we’ll see.
Leo
He looked over at Rory and smiled. “I mean that the God who has the power to speak the whole universe into being, loves us and knows exactly where we are. There’s no reason for me to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo could probably use help, especially since I’m not sure yet what he’s going to do…XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If they target Quincy, you can be sure Marcel will notice and protect the whole class. I think he’s still nearby. That is, if Leo needs help XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Sure! Although, if Ellette is concerned over Rory right now (he is kinda unstable at the moment [which is partially my faught, XD]) would you like to have him run into Silvia upstairs and end up in the same fight, just in another area? We could have them all actually meet afterward.
That’s right, although Silvia wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow (you’re good!) @rae
Barnes
The two other parties continued theorizing. Barnes, meanwhile, flitted through her own thoughts in silence. When the last young man spoke, she spoke quickly after. “Fine. As long as we find a kitchen storeroom and secure firelit bedrooms along the way.”
A piece of her believed they were locked in. This…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo
He stared for a moment in horror at the still form beside him.
Bing!
The elevator door slid open. No time to lose. Leo shoved the trashcan through. Then, carefully, he hauled Rory up onto his shoulders and carried him out of the elevator.
The lighting was dim down here. Faint oiliness hung on the air along with the sharp…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I just love talking down to these guys.
Leo
Interrogation? Leo’s skin began to crawl. His eyes narrowed.
“So you do believe in souls? How interesting.” And he squeezed the boy’s cold wrists again, who in return tried to crush Leo against the wall. Leo rolled his eyes. This Agent wasn’t much of a concern at this point, bu…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@savannah-grace2009
I hear you, Sara. I hate my writing right now too.
How about this? Write me a paragraph describing a rose, in the most creative way you can think of. Maybe it will turn out better than you think. :]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Of course not! He’s just trying to keep him safe…but he’s Leo so that may not look like what you’d expect. XD I mean, the first time he showed up here he was patching a pipe with duct tape.
Leo
Leo didn’t like these kids. He stared back with bored annoyance, laying one gloved hand over the fist that gripped his shirt. His…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry, this is hilarious.
Leo
Agents. Rory was shaking so hard the bucket he was sitting on clinked faintly. Footsteps sounded down the hall, coming closer. Closer.
Great blue stars. Leo clenched his teeth, casting a calculated glance around the closet. Mops, brooms, bottles of cleaner solution, an industrial trash can.
An…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
There is a city around the school, and some characters are less tied to the school itself but spend time there for whatever reason. 👍
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
We’re allowed to, it’s just sort of the basis for why everyone’s here. Plus we’d still be pretty connected to the school.
Gotcha. Let’s go fluster some bad guys.
- Load More
