@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Eeeeeeepers. Yeah no. I’m with Helmer on hights; they’re tolerable, but I’ll die with my feet on the ground, thank you very much.
XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
True, true. I think I can claim my paralysis gloves though (although that was inspired by some medical stuff).
(No? But I was cringing inside and wide-eyed)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my. No, I’ve never seen that.
I stole the idea from my brother, who has also never seen that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where are Chase and Sebastian? Didn’t they get the same sentence?
Touché, I will see to that when my roleplay brain starts working again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys, if feet were people, what would their fashion sense be?
Ancient, that’s what. They would only wear toegas!
*Coughs awkwardly* I’ll just leave.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys we drove past a turtle on the highway, and I got out of the car to save it, but just as I stepped out this big truck smashed it to pieces. I cried a lot and my dad was sympathetic in a weird sort of way. He had that look you give little kids when they cry over something relatively small but you still want to comfort them. I guess I am human, after all
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again.
*Poofs out of nowhere* *Nods* Mm, classic. Has it inspired part of your story or…? *Poofs away again*
*Returns the normal way by walking* Just wanted to say your chapters are really solid, and I can pretty much pick any of them, read it, and have an interesting time. I can…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @people @etc
This poem doesn’t make much sense by nature soo XD But it’s fun to say out loud.
– Sensory Overload –
The cheeto dust sticks to my fingers.
Zappy plastic casts itself through my chloroplasts –
A science fiction invasion.
Suddenly life consists of balance,
Yin and Yang,
As the tang of cheese and sweat give voice…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Poor Ellie, especially, she shouldn’t have to touch wet noodles anymore. Gross. I wrote a poem about washing dirty dishes, once. It’s a little weird, but I’ll post it in a poem thread
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That is a little weird… are you in collage?
Not yet (wish). I’m just applying right now and History major is what I’ve been putting in the prospective major slot.
Thats, all…?
Yes. Unless it’s folk horror…
Ive never read or watched Monty Python (wait is there a book AND a movie?) But from what I have heard it sounds well mad…
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Horror-
Drama-
Horror – I think horror is pretty amazing when done well. I don’t usually watch horror movies, but a good Steven King book can be phenomenal. Like others have said I feel like (just like any genre) it comes down to how the stories are executed and if it has a good message.
Historical Fiction- I don’t usually…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leo
“I know.” Footsteps in the distance clicked faintly in his ears. A buzzing radio signal flared nearby. The security team no doubt. Leo looked at Rory, eyes narrowing. “You ever climbed a brick wall?”
He took the Kid’s wide eyes as an answer. Leo leaning against a classroom door as he fished around for the master key. Two…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Your mc house looks cool! What mod is it?
Btw what do you think of the new update so far?
Oh also I got the first clone wars dvd at the thrift store! It’s only 3 episodes but it’s the first three and I like it so far.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Loved that snippet! I like how the reader is just as confused as Jonathan, I kinda felt like I was reading an anime lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, she is vengeful and sad. You could give her a little peace at the end; maybe she finds out what truly happened to her husband.
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Okay, now I am closing this topic of further plank submissions*
*That was the last one, guys*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
*Creaks open the door to this topic* *Blows away the dust*
I have a potential idea for a character, someone who falls into a gray antagonistic role. But all that to say, three things need to come across in his character:
1. He needs to be a real threat.
2. He also needs to be likable and fun to watch, preferably one of the most fun.
3. It…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Great!! It took maybe fifteen minutes so I should clean it up a little. My pencil battery died and I used my finger for all the shade blocking 😂
.
.
…You are heartless.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
In fights, it might help to give some hints at Rax’s weaknesses? I think of a fight like a dialogue, and the characters take turns knocking stamina off each other until something tips the scales.
- Load More

Aw, the poor turtle!
I would cry too
Noooooo! Rest in pieces, turtle.😭