@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to get to this eventually! I’m trying to finish a 1,300 page book right now so I’m trying not to read too much else until I do that. XD But I’m still subscribed to this. <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a third of the way through and I already have a lot of thoughts, so that’s good! I really like Tyn, by the way, favorite character.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m glad you liked it! And I’m glad it seemed more realistic than you thought it was going to be, that’s great. Yeah, not a fan of the outfit but I’m glad it was mostly in the trailer.
Yeah the whole tough girl thing is really interesting. It’s weird, but I have a theory to why it happens. For multiple issues, I think…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
XD yeah that’s probably it! Manga/anime without the weirdness is what I’m all about.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it is high time I read through everything, that way you get a perspective from someone who doesn’t have to wait for each section and reads it in roughly a couple sittings. 👍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ooh yeah I saw that! I haven’t actually seen the movie, just the trailer. I watch a lot of anime and I was spotting some old tropes I really hate in the trailer so I didn’t watch it (Women being above average curvy and wearing something tight, while all the men are wearing looser clothes). I’m just nit picky about stuff like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-gisell
XD I had to get my winter pfp up!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I mean, if any lizard breed is going to be a fashion icon, it would be a chameleon
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No? But then, I’ve never been to a theater, and my family doesn’t watch much. It looks interesting.
I did see the first 3 hours of LotR on a longish flight over Thanksgiving. The hobbits were hilarious.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that all three of them need stools to reach the counter XD
Plus, they’re expected to get so much done all by themselves, in comparison with all the cafeteria workers. XD
Seb
“Ha, nice. I used to have a white rat when I was five… Or was it a kitten? I could hold it in my hand.” Seb pulled a hand out of the sink and studied…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Takes in a deep breath to explain the game if needed* XD I listen to some of the books over Christmas.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, lol. It’s more of a whole-school-throws-a-party than a dance. I think more than half of the characters are going with friends or by themselves.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
You know, it was really unclear. Sometimes a wizard will enchant a device or invention, and it will start acting with a personality. One of the main characters has a flying car that quits working for him and lives wild in the forest.
With a Snitch, I think they make it out of robotic parts first, and then they enchant it to fly and zip…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only dense.”
– A Christmas Story (one of our holiday movies)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Actually, I had nothing to post for a few days so I kinda just forgot about KP, and took a break… now I’m back with drawings Andrew really wants me to post, and writings about Baron, and 77 notifications and loads and loads of stuff to read and reply too.
Ur good
Do you guys want to say it magically heals itself, or not? I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas!! <3
- Load More
