@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re good. They kind of work together.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Her characters have left, but are now friends of Silvia’s, and shall probably be pulled into her world from this point forward.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
He set his helmet down on top of the rest of his suit and snapped the locker shut. A grin tugged at his mouth.
“She’s just commenting on how beat up you are. You know, using phrases with descriptive situations, even if she knows there aren’t any SE-13N ships around here. Like the phrase ‘Did you get the plates…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
Barnes
Some of the kids picked up their mugs. Barnes waited for them to settle down. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?” -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Silvia
Her forehead wrinkled. She blinked. “Orders? What do you mean? I was talking about the fact that you look like you tried to fight a snipe ship and the ship won.”
She rubbed the back of her neck and stifled a yawn. Mystery Lady appeared at the kitchen door, lovely smell smell trailing her into the room. Tea,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
In the kitchen, Barnes set the tea water to simmer. The kettle started whistling almost immediately, and Barnes quickly put together four cups of tea and a cup of juice she had found in the ice box.
Coming back into the living room, she set the tray on the coffee table and settled down on a corner armchair, a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Silvia
She dragged her stare away from the mystery lady and to Rory in front of her. He looked…battered. she felt her frown intensified by approximately 3.5 degrees.
“He’s fine. You, however…well, I hope the other guy looks at least as bad.”
Leo
He glanced up from removing his shin guards and smiled.
“Sure.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
Shadows puddled in the space between streetlights, leaving most of the walk in semi darkness. Few people were out; a sandy haired man on his way home from work, a taxi driver asleep in his seat, a band of students with loud laughter and brightly painted tennis rackets. Easy to avoid, easy to forget.
No sign of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am really, really impatient to start writing, but I have to hold in all my ideas until the challenge starts. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you can’t enter the community on Monday for whatever reason, I will wrangle up somebody to help you.
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just try…
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well if you feel like switching projects at any point during the challenge, don’t force yourself against a writing block. But that sounds like a good plan. Is this the romance with the Italian boy? 😏
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh. No “confirm your registration” email?
-
Koshka replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m excited, but I can’t seem to settle on which WIP I want to work on. But I think I know.
I think.
I may change my mind a few more dozen times before Monday.
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @loopylin @linus-smallprint @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator I’m just tagging whoever comes to mind. I hope some of you will do this too, and if so, hope to meet you in the sprinting topic on Monday!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m really excited because my project is going to have an absurdist world, and should only be 50k or so words since it will be middle grade level. What about everyone else?
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m revitalizing this topic because CWW 2025 is on Monday! @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @esther-c @hybridlore @everyone
- Load More
