@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe guys, I forgot about this. My bad.
Hugo
Hugo nodded. Behind him, after inspecting the scale rip in her jacket, Barnes gave a solemn thumbs up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I shall be the undefeated meme champion. Fear me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would totally roleplay for this, but Marcel is meant to head towards the river with the others, and I don’t want to singlehandedly move everyone especially because Jonas’ rebel character is leading. I have a feeling everyone has lost track of what needs to happen next, and that’s why the ball isn’t rolling.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Hey, nice website! I love how you incorporated your drawings into that section about personal values.(I’m still kind of hoping the Kingdom Pen team will let me help them fix some of the issues on this website.)
That would be amazing. There has to be some way to contact them about this properly.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah sounds like fun! I’m not feeling great, so I can’t guarantee if I will be able to, but I like drawing fun new things so go ahead and hit me with the description and I’ll see if I have the energy to do it. : D
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It just spikes my heart rate and makes me feel not too wonderful. Some people get hyper. I feel like I’m gonna black out.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Immediately pounds you with 10 snowballs*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
*Is even more concerned*
Ah, that glorious smorgasbord of pictures. *Nods sagely*
Honestly I’ve been kinda scared to search Pinterest, or much of anywhere really, for moodboards. Maybe I need to try to be braver…XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm…It looks like a Robbin Hood fanfic. Otherwise I have no idea. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, where do you get your pictures?!?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Ohhhhhh. Ottoline. Is she okay in the end? (Please say she’s okay in the end)
*Watches in concern*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahhh, the coffee debate. I like coffee. It just doesn’t do good things to me.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, my acting age…. 1) I’m a writer (need I say more?). 2) I work in kid’s ministry (Puppets! Action songs! Glitter!).
I’m not sure what a “normal” adult even is.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m coming back repetitively. This is creme de la creme.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

- Load More
