@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, yes. 😎
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh wow.
Yeah, it’s not fun to think about.
yeah no I know not everyone should be getting death threats who leads. Our pastors aren’t currently being hunted or threaten, but it was just the general idea that so many churches and pastors and believers don’t take their faith seriously
That’s true. I think unserious leaders will eve…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
🤣🤣 Does that mean you like everything about worldbuilding?
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is something each person here likes about worldbuilding?
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bows and disappears in a cloud of smoke*
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel I must bless this topic’s birth with memes.

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How DARE you forget to tag me.
Just kidding, I’m subscribed to General Discussions so I see any new topics. XD Worldbuilding is my favorite thing ever, I love it so much, and I’ve been working on it again ever since I decided to rebuild my magic system for the fifth or sixth time. So uh, yeah, I’ll stick around here if anyone wants to discuss something.
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And remember y’all, we did decide to wear light costumes of some sort this week if anyone else wants to (like nothing too nuts. I’ll probably just be wearing a hat)
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh gracious. Thank you. XD Time zones are not my strong point.
3! You have another couple hours!
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nope! 2 pm Central, so 1 o’clock EST.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @stephie @ellette-giselle
Ah, okay. XD I asked because I am coldhearted while reading or writing. But I teared up yesterday, and that completely caught me off guard.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all have a good call! I’ll hop on next time if it works out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
A pastor I really respect once said, “The problem with pastors today is no one is trying to kill them.”
One of our foreign pastors was killed a week or so ago, and the pastor closest to him got a death threat. There is always this real sense of “oh, somebody in our church may have actually known him,” or at lea…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Snort laughs*
*Chokes on my tea*
*Stumbles from room sputtering and laughing*
(I definitely like these characters now. Especially Aubrielle. She sounds like me.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Not typically, or at least not externally. I can tear myself up inside and spend the rest of the day letting off steam.
Now re reading it? I’ll have myself crunched up in a corner, or randomly laughing even though I wrote the whole thing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all are fine. We’ll just *sniffle* have to survive.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Watches cake disappear* *offers tea*
That sounds like a headache. Do you…do you need more cake?
(*Wonders if my charie names match their colors* *stresses*)
Ugh, yes. So much feel is in a name.
*offers you cake as well*
- Load More
