@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This was the logline I’d wrote for it too!
A Peter Pan retelling in a steampunk YA setting, about a boy who must learn that life is worth living despite the battles.
Of course, as my books always do, there’s a theme that deals with inner/mental struggles and battles. I have my own mental struggles and family members/friends who have the same,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
ANYWAY!
Here is was my (I think? XD) Newest Blurb or at least one of the newest blurbs when I left this WIP
When Peter Barrie’s homeland, Everlin is taken over by a ruthless dictator, his life is turned upside down. When his parents are taken captive by the dictator, due to their father being an inventor, Peter and his little sister, Bell, are t…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin NOT YOU TOO!!! NO…STOP!!! MY BRAIN CAN’T BRAIN THIS….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @whalekeeper @loopylin @elishave-pidyon @esther-c @koshka
First…GANG I’M SO SORRY I LEGIT POSTED AND THEN LEFT YALL XD
2. WHALEY WHAT THE….U ARE CONFUSING ME SO BAD XD XD XDDDDD
Foremost, I do have a blurb! Now, just to let yall know, this stuff is old because it’s a WIP I started/worked on years ago, so the Blurb is old, and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Subscribing as well!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin Together we shall rule the Kingdom of Pen, as one.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is disastrous in the best way.
Hehe.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oki-doki. I have to catch up on some work, so I might not reply immediately, sorry about that.
Barnes
Barnes listened, and then replied quietly as the two young men thought. “I understand you aren’t too hopeful about this whole thing. But think for a second about the school you were transferred to. Your leaders must n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can start with a blurb if you’ve written one! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribing*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HELLOOO WOOORLLLDDDD (Could uhh I get some help tagging peeps cuz I only remember a few tags and…yea XD)
Would anyone like to hear about my New/Old WIP? I’ve probably talked about it before but…well…actually idk if I’ve ever actually shared much, if anything about it before…I’ve always been so obsessed with The Destined (just a working…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay! I’m currently waiting for a class to start, but I’ll RP afterwards if Whaley hasn’t yet. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Nods*
*Is concerned because that’s exactly what Helmer always says*
*Doesn’t know if Helmer drank much tea, but offers it anyway*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, I see. How is this?
“An elf lord who employs orcs.” he straightened to face Travenor. They stared at each other for a long moment while the rest of us stood in suspense. Well, not me. I knew.
“For the love of life!” Travenor spun to kick the body again, eyes flashing steel grey. He stepped across to Onnendel. “It was him.”…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Erm…….he probably thinks that’s great…..
*Whips around towards door and screams*
Ellette, what have you been saying?!
XD
- Load More

