@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Love how you always have illustrations on hand, by the way. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks, lollll
(I just realized I try to match the other person’s tone, that person being you)
oh my word!! It’s so accurate tho!! That is a total Leo expression! And Rory is… yeah, being Rory. 😂
😁 Hehehe, I’m glad it has the right feeling, even if it’s cartoony. I felt like it was right to add Leo because he’s pla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Could you expand more on what you mane by that, please?
I like to write down every idea I have so that I don’t have to contain everything in my head and forget it. So, the opposite of Ellette. (Why are we always the opposite? Why??)
I organize the ideas by topic (plot, worldbuilding, etc) very deliberately. I’m trying to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
*Shivers* Ooh, I love outline brainstorming.
Do you have any habits that help you think more efficiently?
By this, do you mean a method of organizing your ideas? Because that’s my favorite way of making brainstorming quick and easy, while also productive.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I didn’t draw your characters very accurately. (They are both supposed to be older, Leo probably doesn’t have goggles.) But I remember reading a section of the roleplay and having a specific image in my head, so I drew it, and here it is. Rory stands, Leo is on the stool.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll have to get that class moving, I suppose.
What’s with the neck thing?
Yeah lol, that’s my fault.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Aaand this is not what this topic is for. I apologize for rambling, Shadow. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh ho ho, well…
The thing is, I can’t remember everything that’s in Castle in the Sky, but the rest of the Studio Ghibli films have a lot of Japanese mythological spirits. Beings like No-Face, Totoro, or Mononoke are all considered spiritual powers. I personally do not mind these kinds of characters in literature, as they…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, Studio Ghibli is amazing. I have a bunch of the movies on my shelf right now. Which have you watched?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Give yourself a foundation to build off of, otherwise you’re just building castles in the sky, and only Miyazaki can do that. 😉
Hehehe, I see what you did there
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aye! You have my vote!
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
😊 It would be nice to have fresh discussions every week, because sometimes people want to have fun conversations, but don’t know where to start.
-
whaley started the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, Topic of the Week! Do we want to start it up again somehow? Please discuss here – if you want it to come back, or if you have any strong opinions about how it should be revitalized.
I’m hesitant to take Kathleen’s job. However, I have plenty of ideas of my own, and would be delighted to do it myself. If this becomes the game plan, I am eager…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here it is either way.
Cobblestones
The boy glanced warily about another smogish street before making his way across. Maribel would be here any minute now, and he needed to be here to see her safely home. That was his side of the agreement. She was always on time, always happy to share a bite of gingerbread and a laugh. His friend.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have a story to submit, but it’s sort of…shifted a bit, so it doesn’t fit with the theme much anymore. Do you still want it?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Syph
This hall was getting rather full of too tall people, but this place was probably full of such halls. He sighed. Best to find his way while there was someone of the Big hight on hand to see where they were going.
“Nay, my friend. I must decline your kind offer, although I certainly do appreciate your generosity. There…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I will answer your audience questions in a few days when I have time. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think me and shadow are the only people on here who write anything creepy… 😂
You’re not the only ones. My Lovedream project is sci-fi fantasy mixed with horror, or something like that.
I’m following along! And I’ll answer any group questions you post; for now, I’ll stay quiet. *Ninja reads*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
tag didn’t work XD I did it wrong…. @freed_and_redeemed
- Load More
