@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I woke up sick so I might not make it
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone
Where does everyone get their photo references for practice? I used Pinterest for the art on the last page, but I’m wondering if there’s a better source…?
Pinterest has lots of stuff, I’m just curious. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the expressions! Looks like you use Procreate too, lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry, that sounds really hard. You were able to find a doctor that seemed like she knew what she was doing, right? Have they been able to figure out different ways to help you?
Thanks. Unfortunately she didn’t feel qualified to take my case and sent me to the clinic where she learned and they messed up pretty bad. I improved a l…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks like we’ll be at a church training thing this Saturday, so I probably won’t be able to join. That said, you’re welcome to send an email link, and if I happen to be free I’ll bounce on.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I know a pair of twins who say they have it, but they’re probably joking. XD I and my younger sister sometimes have telepathy moments too, so I think it’s more of a close sibling thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I started gesture drawing while listening to videos on the French Revolution. And I just kept adding more. So here’s a good day’s work! (I used photo references because I want to learn how to draw quicker.) (And of course, can’t go without a little character pose on the side to keep me company.)

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds good to me! I probably won’t have a lot to offer because my art is few and far between, but it’s a cool idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Pro-tip for movie watchers: Stop-motions tend to be higher art quality than normal 3D. I should make a list of my favorites and post it in the movie topic!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I looked it up and it seems like it might be…. claymation? Something like that.
Yep! It’s stop-motion with lots of different materials. Stop-motions can be less expensive for the filmmakers, but they have to work a lot more.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
When I say it’s a good horror story, I mean that. There are a lot of thought-provoking horrors out there, usually to represent things gone too far, like dystopias. I think most good horrors are functionally dystopias.
Coraline is about home, courage, and the horrors of wishful thinking. It takes a ‘what if’ and digs into exactly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
The Village wasn’t that bad, to be honest. It was disturbing, but in more of a thought-provoking way because of the plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw maaan 😂 I’ve never seen you back down on dramatic ‘dark’ stuff before… *Gives you a side-eye*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge
MarcelMarcel blew air out of his cheeks. He spoke quickly. “And there it is. Please don’t gang up with the rest of the guys who blow stuff up. I’m lucky enough that a couple of them restrain themselves. If you stay chill, I won’t have to fight you. Deal?”
He stuck out his hand for a handshake.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I think the subscription factor can cause this problem even when you tag people, so I’d say, make sure everyone is subscribed.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Are y’all subscribed to the topic? I think it can glitch sometimes and remove your subscription.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Marcel
“I just had a hunch you aren’t a theater kid,” Marcel said, watching him strum the instrument. “It isn’t just you. I have to ask several people questions. You’re willing to answer, or…?”
- Load More
