@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Marcel
A faint smile tugged at Marcel’s mouth. “I’m going that way. Come on.”
Mateo and the other kid followed a few steps behind. They took a slight detour, so Marcel could kick a loose locker and catch a book before it fell all the way from the top of the locker row. Being able to hide things in higher spaces was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I just sent another message through the Contact Us page. I checked around for an email and found ‘kingdompenmag@gmail.com.’ I’m not sure if this is the only inbox KP uses, so I’m going to wait for a while before directly using this email instead of Contact Us.
I think the best thing to do right now is to have a backup plan, and try to get…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
What exactly does that entail?
Snipercore, reptiles, sci-fi, things like that. Also, I’ve never tried to use a 3D animation engine, but now that you’ve started playing with that, I associate you with the vibe of minimal-effect 3D models. I know that’s very specific and doesn’t make a lot of sense, but it’s in my brain now. Lol.
There’s n…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I want somebody to digitally smack/spam me if I haven’t updated Marcel or Barnes within 24 hours.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*Extremely embarrassed at the length of the post* Also Sara, just because I yapped a lot does not mean you have to ‘fix’ anything. I’ve explained how I would edit, but those are my opinions and this is your project. 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
no I haven’t!!!
Oki, I’m going to explain this structure because it seems to work for a looot of stories! 🙃 It’s very broad/all-encompassing, except for some Eastern cultures and the like.
I did not invent all of this. I listened to Brandon Sanderson’s writing lectures and explained them in my own words. So just to clarify, I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t like being super graphic/body horror about it, I just make sure my favorite characters come out of it with a tangible reminder of the incident.
Tangible reminder is a fun trope. I haven’t used it too often. I can’t remember the last time I gave a character a dramatic scar. It feels like something that belongs in the Keilah genre. :p
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
To be faaiir I do not even know who Alec and Everette are. Yet. I’m getting there. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
But it’s so sad when the favorite character dies!!! And I love crying over books!!
If they don’t die she at least needs to make life miserable for them for a few chapters.
But trauma doesn’t automatically make characters deeeeep… 😫 Actually side note, I’ve been thinking about this topic and we should make a thread for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
He and Alec are my favorite.
I hope one of them dies in the end.
Why am I not surprised loll
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Slips in* I’ve also met somebody who looks like one of your Hallie faceclaims. 😅 First moodboard, left, with the long red hair. It’s crazy how similar they look. I’ve had this thought since you started using the photo, but never thought to tell you for some reason.
-
whaley started the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What are some interesting things you’ve learned through story research?
I feel like there’s always something interesting in a writer’s search history. Very often, this includes creative character deaths, so if you’d like to share… XD Well, I’ll go first.First off. I’ve been researching the origins of the electric guitar (because I have a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I just got the cabbage stuck on the stove so we can eat in a few minutes.
*Snorts* XD
I’ll hang around here for a bit, mainly to think up a new TotW (Topic of the Week). I have a few other things to work on, like researching synth music, the earth’s atmosphere, etc. all for my projects. I’m waaay to concerned with…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Splindiferous work!
I just got the cabbage stuck on the stove so we can eat in a few minutes.
Right now I’m wavering between WIPs. Mostly SR (Vulka and Zlati), TC (more recent WIP my sister’s in on), and a semi recent WIP currently without a title that my mom actually started me plotting. There are others, but I’ve basically…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c same….I reached a bit over 700 and kinda stopped ROFL I have another scene I should be writing but uhh…kinda lost steam XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c ROFLLL Bruh frrr like freedom was on and I said hi and now she’s gone XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka @freed_and_redeemed so total I’ve got a little over 700 words. I’ve written in two scenes (started two scenes basically lol)
I know the scene I kinda wanna write next buuuuut I’m struggling to start it (starting is always the hardest part for me….and then going until it’s finished ROFL) But alsoooo it’s another November and Riven scene…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed YAAAY HI!!! We’re always on when the other isn’t onnn so yayyyy!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome! You already have more words down that I get in several hours of writing.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I HAVE GROUPME!!! I use it for work lol!
- Load More
