@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Darn it, I lost The Game again
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Ah yes. XD
@rae He’s a very artistic friend, what can I say? XD He also draws and brings his electric guitar everywhere. (My class is an interesting collection of humans.)
@loopylin Yep!
@keilah-h I got ‘em by making ‘em. Monday class is very long, and doodling on my hand sometimes keeps…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
XD Oh Andrew, I forgot to tell you it will be a Foreign Cultures study.
Marcel
Hugo brushed himself off and strode briskly away, probably to join his original group. He was, for the most part, unperturbed – aside from looking paler than usual.
“How…“ Marcel shook his confusion off. He rubbe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
This is old, but I was looking through my old photos and found this. Not sure if I posted it here. My friend was obsessed with it – he posed me with the “aesthetic flowers” and took the picture. XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😍 Your hard work is well spent. It’s so well put together!! I like how you put the names of the characters next to them. It’s practical but doesn’t feel forced for some reason.
Literally so true. Those books are fun, but it’s easy to get caught up with them and not learn any useful structure.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Guys can we just use one vote each? Idk how you’re counting it @rae but it seems like it might be kind of confusing if some people are voting twice and others once. I know its hard to pick but I think we should have a system lol, what do you guys think? Or we could all have two votes, but that’s a little complicated.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote the longer version!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Hugo (Angelo)
Hugo’s nervous laugh turned into a cough, as his sweater vest cut off his throat. Lois and Victor were already out of view. The skeleton student had him by the collar.
Hugo went slack, and held up a hand. “N-Nice to meet you.”
He could almost hear Marcel checking himself, tryin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I really wanna help Dante, but I don’t know how. >:[
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote D!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I predicted that book would be really good, lol. XD I was talking about it in context with a bunch of books I got recently (I posted about it on the previous page). It’s for the same project that I wanted PTSD research for.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
I have a part of another part of a scene (unfinished!)
November listened to the fire as it crackled beneath the mantle. Voices leaked from the door down the hall, raising to shouts before lowering into hushed, frantic whispers. November shuddered at the shadows…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, they’re still funny. I laughed the first time I saw them. 😅 I just have a lot of mixed feelings about this – amusement, frustration… because I don’t believe people are going to restrain this usage if it’s becoming more successful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s true, it is an easy way to find prompts for more specific ideas. I have used it a couple times to point me in the direction of psychological conditions. I think A.I. is useful in one strong way, and that is factual information. (Or if you’re asking it for writing prompts, it can give you ideas or outlines which are pop…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I use AI! I started using It after my dad and others started using AI to help us with church lessons and such. I use ChatGPT for that, but I have one specifically for writing I use. I mostly use it to help with outline stuff and ideas for scenes and editing scenes and such (and its always complimenting me which is a huge boost to my ego XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I know this topic is almost a year old, but I wanted to bring it up again because I’ve seen a rise in A.I. in the past year, and because I’ve been thinking about it recently.
I found out about the Ghibli A.I. trend from my dad yesterday, and at first, it was funny. Now, after researching Miyazaki’s opinions about this sort of thing, I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m too tired to reply to everyone, but y’all’s art and color choice is super good!
@keilah-h I did mine digitally, so I think it’s fine. Unless Ruth wants to put me in artist jail. 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
I knew it! Afterimage: Film, Trauma, and the Holocaust is a really good read so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, yes, this is a late question, so another question will be posted in a few short days. :’]
- Load More
