@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooooh, you’re cruel. Tossing that out there like that after I’ve already fallen for this character and everything. *Turns my glare on you*
XD
Leo
The two tiles had broken up, pieces scattered across the hallway. Leo knelt to pick up a piece. It’s edge was rough, sharp enough to cut skin. Porcelain then. Although it had been…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh gracious. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooof…no…*glared at Wyoh*
I’ll probably zip them off somewhere to *ahem* illustrate Leoron’s interesting fixing methods.
Rory is not fine, he has broken ribs and a cracked knee, and no you don’t build immunity to broken bones. XD -
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Well…
Since you’re helping out with the Susan story, you saw how I typically plot, and um…I’m almost done with his plot diagram…so now actual scene writing is supposed to start…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yes. The Button. XD
(I think It’s your turn? But I can go ahead and just scoot them off to some new assignment if you want.)
Or….. I could call the agents back and have them deal with him…….
or you could bring in a rebel captain to look over the place. Say they’ve driven the agents out of the school for a time.
am totall…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! Thank you. They will now be highlighted on my playlist sheet.
(I’m actually considering having him play a type of guitar. Like, just a random thing to throw into his character. It’s so different from the aesthetic of the book [space outlaws and warring gangs aren’t very “calm guitar”ish], but he just seems like the kind of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! Was there a song that really seemed to fit him? I trying to find one that’s his theme song, XD
(Also, the Sounds of Power music is thanks to my brother for sharing with me)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m assuming you added Sara because writing one female in the group is awkward?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Thought you might be interested. Here’s the playlist I randomly decided to compile for Leo’s story (CotR)
Instrumental – aesthetic music
From “Sounds of Power” Epic instrumental
- “Faith”
- “The Key”
- “Got Fight”
- “Courage”
From Emily Black’s “Cloak of the Light” sound track
- “The Fine Art of Sarcasm”
- “Chicago”
- “Be…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
GREAT point.
Why thank you. XD
Honestly, if you do want to write MG fiction (and I hope you do) I recommend doing some research into the psychology of 8-13 year olds. Not only will it help your writing, it will help you understand your readers, and your own memories. (On that note, try to remember what it was like to be a kid, not…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ahh! Animal fantasy! I adore this stuff so much. Yes, one of my series is a bunch of wolves and foxes and possibly sea faring black footed sand cats all picking fights with one another. It’s great fun. XD
@raxforge
I definitely approve. We need more animal fantasy that isn’t down right weird. Squirrels are hilarious, and a secret kingdom…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
*Literally comes out of nowhere*
MG!! My genre. Yes! We need more good MG fiction.
– What did/do you enjoy about your favorite MG novels?
Action, but not necessarily what you’d first think of. I wanted my heros to do something that mattered, even if it was sitting in a dark closet for hours, bravely taking hardship and fighting the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
– What did/do you enjoy about your favorite MG novels?
Mm, probably the general sense of wholesomeness. The stories weren’t deep by YA standards, as YA tends to be emotional and brooding. But the MG novels I enjoyed had, rather, a sense of appreciation for the good things in a kid’s life. And even if bad things were happening to the p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know. XD Maybe because I’m KP’s friendly neighborhood psychic.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No other metroidvania will be able to compete except the og Hollow Knight
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
SILKSONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡💀✨❤️
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Some reads we never forget
Some books we never forgive
Haven’t seen the end of this yet
We’ll write as long as we live.
All eyes on the hidden door
To the lonely laptop borne
We’ll ride in through the scribbling storm
Till we write our long forgotten WIPs…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Cute wrinkly noses. 🙃
I think Ellie is the right kind of person to have around when I’m cooking, loll. I make great food, but always leave the stove on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand.
I’d move that down to 7 or 8 – when it comes to not understanding death at all.
My 9-year-old sister has responded to death with some solid understanding of its impact. Last Sunday, she was being difficult about som…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers that my family doesn’t move again. My parents want to get my siblings into a private school, but only two schools are considering us, and one of them is too far away for the drive. We would still be in the same area, still going to the same church and all, but I do not want to pack up and get house shocked for the millionth time. E…[Read more]
- Load More
