@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Your style is so smooth and descriptive. 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s barely working on my end. @godlyfantasy12 I’m sorry for responding an hour late because that’s how long it took to get in.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Feel lik im doing a mic check CHECK 1…2…3!! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey! Is anyone on? @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I love her.
Thanks XD I felt like we needed at least one secretly kind adult on this rp.
I hope the problems straighten out soon. I saw Reagan Ramm visited last week.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
My internet connection with this website is abhorrent. It took ten minutes to just load into the main page. Wyoh, if thou watchest over me, go haunt someone else.
Barnes
“Hey, Miss Teacher?” One of the smallest girls asked. “Why did we leave the classroom?”
Barnes, meanwhile, was setting up her file cabinet under a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin
Oh goodness. XD
Sypher
The white faced woman stood at the front of the room. Syph slowly followed suit. Guppies, but those shadowed eyes were unnerving. He dropped the pearly water twist he’d been fidgeting with. It dissolved into air before it reached the ground.
Outside? Back into the sunshine and fresh air?…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Barnes
When Barnes entered her classroom, none of the students noticed.
The desk layout was in shambles. Some kids had taken marker to board, and drawn creatures only dreamed of by psychotic three -year-olds. Levitated elements and paper airplanes drifted across the room.
“I see you’ve all been busy,” Barnes said. This is going to be a long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Marcel
“You’re welcome, Celarent.” Marcel winked, although his mouth stayed in a determined line. He pulled his hand back and continued onward.
They made it to class without any more fighting. The room was already full, and a little chaotic, so Marcel had to take a seat by nobody he knew.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ahh, here we go. @loopylin @koshka @raxforge the Twins, Syph, Rax, and Ben are in the same class as I’m going to describe. (It’ll take a couple posts to see what I mean.)
Barnes
Barnes was only a few doors away from her class, when her way was aggressively blocked by another female teacher. Barnes stepped left and right, but was only faced wit…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m scrolling to find the right tags but my wifi is fried 🫠
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*blink*
That was weird.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Flipping through the pages of this RP feeling rather like a spy as I try to hunt down my errant water sprite.
Not sure where he is rn.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Flipping through the pages of this RP feeling rather like a spy as I try to hunt down my errant water sprite. As if I don’t have an essay to write, ect.
Not sure where he is rn. Not sure where I left him.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Leo
Hmm. True freedom.
Leo waited for Rory to catch up, mind whirring. He took a breath to answer, then paused, looking for the right words. Slowly, carefully, he tried to explain.
“There are different kinds of Freedom. The political kind usually means liberty to pursue your own dreams and live your life, even make your own…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Poor kid. He’d probably think sidewalk chalk was a crime
Leo
“Agents?” Leo looked up from the tile. Rory was watching him with large, confused eyes.
“Eh, no. Not what you call Agents. There were–are–plenty of special ops soldiers in the army, but they weren’t murderers and kidnappers like your Agents. They were just…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Leo nods in concern*
*Silvia appears and gives you a hug* “Welcome to the team! You’re… Salamander.”
*Leo rolls his eyes*
Leo
“Desecrated government property? My neighborhood wasn’t a… high class place. I don’t even know how we got sidewalks. Probably one of those ‘city improvement’ plans where they make nonsense jobs…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not sure. The police told me to call back if I hear anything else. My neighborhood is not a suspicious area – it’s old and very peaceful – but there’s a thick fence behind us, and a large apartment complex beyond. That’s where it probably came from.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m so glad you brought this back. And I’m glad you spoke up, because I’m writing a protagonist whose speech is very affected by stress, and it’s interesting to read about. How often does your stutter happen? Does it still affect you when you’re alone (if you talk to yourself)?
It’s also fascinating how stutters are similar to tics. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I hope they’re okay, too. It sounded like a woman or a child, so I just hope it was an overdramatic kid? …I don’t know.
It was real because my sister heard some of it. I went out to my pitch-black yard and listened for a long time, and even heard faint sobbing in the wind. Very disturbing.
- Load More
