@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Death comes for us all
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay okay, she’s very important, I just couldn’t think of anyone more important to interview. XD
LIE. Literally just lie, Barnes already did.
?!? Who?
Seb, I’m interviewing her post-midpoint in the story I guess. The story spans a couple years.
Lucille, I thought you were single
She’s private. It’s complicated. I shall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll do it myself. And I can’t think of anyone important to do, so I’ll just go with Barnes
1. What is your full name?
“Lucille Pallas Barnes.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“Do not stand in front of me when I am walking. It will be dangerous for you, because I’m not easy to stop.”
3. What is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay, people want to do this 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Some questions. Answer as if you are your character.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview, sitting/standing, fidgeting, etc.]
4. How would other people describe you?
5. Where do you live? What is your…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Testing… did this post come through?
-
whaley started the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
(By the way, this is the 101st TotW post! Kind of cool.)
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.
I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is r…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Me and my sister will get DnD supplies soon! 😄 I found several friends to play with irl as well. None of us has experience, so I’ll have to learn the DM role by myself.
-
whaley replied to the topic Bland Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
A list of suggestions, because lists seem to help me. :]
1. SLEEP.
2. Think hard to see if there are any emotional problems holding you back. Maybe you’re comparing your work to other people too much. Maybe you struggle to connect with your first draft because it doesn’t have the same punch you expected it to have.
Then, if there…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah! Faithfulness. That’s the one I was trying to remember. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
1. What are your thoughts on Jesus having siblings? I believe that Mary and Joseph were blessed with kids (three sons and daughters, if I remember correctly.) They would technically be Jesus’s half-siblings.
2. If you could visit one of the holy sights from around the world, where would you go? And why? Holy sites? The Western…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh goodness, this kid is so awfully oblivious. It’s a handkerchief! XD
Leo
Rummaging through several junk drawers produced a thin foam pad, two unsharpened pencils, an old knit shirt, and one hopefully unused ace wrap from a questionablely dated first aid kit.
“Let’s see what we can do for that knee.”
He knelt in front of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Why thank you. He’s come a long way.
Leo
He slipped his handkerchief into Rory’s. The work fridge down here had a case of water bottles. Leo got one, opened it, and set it on the small table by the couch.
“I’ll get a few things tied up and we can go.”
First, to message Liko and Silvia. He set his glass tablet down on the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You’re welcome. =D
Leo
His eyebrows rose. The church?
“Alright.” He wouldn’t question it.
“We can take an early lunch break in a few minutes. Or we can go by after work. Whichever you want.”
He’d message Liko and tell him he had to leave early. And he’d send a number over to Silvia to let her know where they’d be.
The kid…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
He took Rory’s hands in his own, forcing him to stop cutting his palms.
“Rory, you’ve been carrying a lot of things on your shoulders. What you’re telling me–that was wrong. Horribly wrong. But it’s not your fault.”
He pulled the kid into a hug like he was five year old Quincy. Rory was shaking.
Leo sighed, and began to…[Read more]
- Load More
