@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
And share some of it… I love your style.
Yayy, maybe I’ll do that. If there’s something to show. I’ve been drawing a lot of one character, but I’m drawing her without her mask and I’d like to keep the mystery going until I feel confident with the design. It’s difficult to stick with one drawn version of a character.
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @theducktator @raxforge @whoever
Barnes
A couple times, students wandered to the edge of the field. Barnes fixed them with a deliberate stare, tapping her wrist to indicate they wouldn’t be restricted forever.
Another kid ran up from the school entrance. This kid was paler than the others, with tufts of light hair glaring in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD
Probably.
Leo
The kid was…off. Leo watched him shift his back to a wall and glance behind them. Nervous. Strange.
He settled a hand on his shoulder. The kid stuffed a start. Very nervous. Leo swiped his key card over a electronic doorknob and pulled Rory into an employee exit hall after him.
It was quiet in here, the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
Where he doesn’t have to kill anyone. Leo smiled half because of that interesting qualification, and half despite it. Rory seemed to be catching his balance again. Leo eased his grip on his arm.
“Sounds good to me.”
He held the door for Rory, then fell in step with him. They were going back to the church, the scene of the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @loopylin
Sypher
The little blue sprite plopped down on the grass with a happy sigh. The sun was bright in a wide open sky. The Puppy was fun to watch. He grinned.
Lady White Face–or had she said her name was Barnes?–was still up in a tree. She seemed content to watch them from there. Maybe she was a Wingless Pixie. She…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
Not sure what…Leo looked up.
“A dream proffession? It’s what you wish or dream you could do for a job, since you don’t have to be a soldier now.” He straightened one of the pencils and tightened the wrap. “For instance, Silvia wants to be a research doctor someday.”
He tucked the end of the ace wrap back under itself,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah
:]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @grcr
Thank you 🥰 I haven’t drawn many cartoon children before, and I should practice more.
That would be neat!
Maybe I’ll get around to making a topic for it, then!
Does his culture not cut a boy’s hair until he’s in knickers/four/weaned/school age?
Hm… *Does not want to say too much*
It’s an unsure cul…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Yep, 100%
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Might be the wrong topic, but does anyone have any digital painting tips?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Me, the perfectionist: o__o
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
We could make a topic for interesting photo references to draw. That could be really cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Also this was posted on the art challenge chat, but I just want to mention how cool it is to use a photo reference and play around with it.

It just makes me happy and I want to try again. 😁 But there’s no way I’m going to succeed a second time. That would be too consistent.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Back to memes

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I mostly have a soft spot for the first, but all three are good
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

A doodle I did not want to spend much time on, but enjoyed anyway. Maybe it’s baby Marcel -
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oof, yeah no. I plum don’t like Victor Hugo’s writing, so I’m with you on that.
I don’t particularly enjoy heaven scenes either, but when an author takes a moment to show that God is actually with us down here, like when Aaron knew Jesus was so close and when the Maker talks to Janner at the Fane of Fire and felt the love of the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Not sure where you go that from the board, but interesting guess…………
Oh, it was a prediction that came from the general feel of the board, and the last book.
Oh, well thanks for straightening that out! I had considered it. 😂
*Bows* You’re welcome. Glad I could be of service.
Interesting. I would say a majority of my charact…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
1)There will be mob fights.
2)Nearly everyone we love will get hurt.
3)Leon and Jullian’s pasts will come back to haunt them.
4)There will not be a plane crash, or a nuclear war.
5)The journal will be continued.
6)Prepare for major fallout to begin from the Prince dying in the last book.
7)Someone is going to meet Jesus,…[Read more]
- Load More
