@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Or rather, am there. Lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I’ll be there.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll start a post somewhere on CEW for KPers. I’d like to know who wants to join!
Additionally we should tag some more people so they are aware of this. I can explain anything people need to know.
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision (did I get that tag…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Quickly popping in to say Crazy Editing Week starts tomorrow! Anyone who hasn’t thought or heard about it yet, just letting you know.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
One, you used the word “fell” twice in one sentence referring to the pen.
Oof. Yup. I did.
Brin and Brinni are the same person.
Krazsimir and Kras are the same….
who is Vrati? Is he a third character?
Yes, yes, and yes. I’ll make a note on the doc.
Thank you!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneelse @MGfantasylovers @honestlydon’tknowwhototag
*Tumbles in through the window*
Hi y’all! So, Project Gold Heart (aka the series Zlati and Vulka are in) has been renamed and is currently being drafted (Lord willing and I don’t dump this by June)
For…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Is there a trope you don't see very often that you love? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Ah yes, his royal highness the Black Mongoose certainly qualifies as an upbeat ninja and we need more of him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Thank you! And I’m glad the examples made sense to someone besides me. The characters must be protected not only for themselves, but for the sake of story legacy. ⚔️Too hesitant to kill off characters who probably should actually die for the plot/ their own arc.
Some people are definitely more like that. I fall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh yeah, I just remembered. I discussed this with another book-reading friend, and that’s why it was in my mind.
-
whaley started the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
This morning, a list of thoughts suddenly popped into my head. I don’t know why. Maybe because I’ve been reading more books lately. :-]
It’s easy to think a reader’s negative response to a character death is ultimately good. You want them to feel a gut punch, right? You want them to be angry, right? You want them to cry, right? I cannot deny this…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
The great thing is, since it’s so cold, they can literally take him back to the home camp with them.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*Drops on the floor and makes a confetti angel*
I might go to college! I’m choosing to take an extra year of classes by myself, a super senior year. But it’s optional and I’m doing it to choose specific interests and decide if I want to pursue them or not.
Plus I need time to learn more practical life skills, grow healthy, etc.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You don’t have to do it this year. But I will tell everyone who doesn’t have their own to-edit material that CEW actually supplies a bunch of stuff to edit if you need it. I’ll use some of their material myself. 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*Dumps confetti over both of your heads*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
This was my last day of high school. Thank you, KP, for being an awesome past-time in between school assignments. ✌️🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Boom, you’re done. That sounds really nice. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That is the most glorious thing I have read all week.
Then sign UUpppppp girl! *Pushes you towards CEW*
Because today I am now a graduate!!!
Yay! High school or college graduate?
- Load More
