-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking!
That’s great!! Yw!! 😊
Leon is sick…AGAIN…for, like, the 2nd or 3rd time now (but he is an concentration camp, heh…poor guy 😢) and ma boi Riker just got arrested by the SS………😭
Oh no!! 😨 but they’re ok, right?!?!?
…
RIGHT?!?!?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Heyy!! My family and I are heading back home from a few days in Door County, which was nice. Writing is going pretty good!! I’m mostly brainstorming right now, but I feel like I’m actually going somewhere. finally.
How about you??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m about to embark on a four-hour car ride, so I’m here if anyone wants to chat ☺️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Me as I’m reading this: 😃😀🙂😐😕🙁☹️😨😱
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Agreed 😨
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Exactly lol 😂 that’s how I feel.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep. That’s me. 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
lol that second one is so me 🤣🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol those are great!! 😂😂😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That is so funny 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I like it, though it would probably make a bit more sense if it was short for something longer.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh I see. I thought you were talking about Grimm’s Fairy Tales specifically, which was why I was so confused. Ok.
And to all the people saying ‘the endings are so unrealistic’ and stuff, it’s because they’re metaphors for the gospel story. I’m not going to completely go off on a tangent, so I won’t say anything more, but, ye…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
I was just surprised and curious as to which one it was because I’ve read a lot of Grimm’s Fairy Tales and never come across anything bad. I’ll have to ask my online lit teacher about it when class starts up cuz she’s like, a genius and knows pretty much everything about fairy tales. I wasn’t gonna read it if it wasn’t any…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Oops just realized I misspelled your tag @godlyfantasy12
Also, may I ask, what’s your signature about??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Can you give me the name?? I want to know if it’s one I’ve read 🤔
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Love them!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
lol 😂😂 that last one
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m not talking about Disney’s versions. I’m taking about the good ‘ol originals. I mean, I know they can be a lil’ violent, but it’s not graphic, and there’s nothing reprehensible or inappropriate.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!
- Load More
