@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Yeah, I’m gonna do that next time.HMMMMM XD I just realized that I haven’t thought about particular ages for some of them yet…
Teilo: He’s 16
Evander: 18
Ingrid: 16 (she’s older, barely)
Derek: Uhhh, I don’t know. XD He could be around 19 in human years but he can also be very immature sometimes so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! ☺️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I appreciate it! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure I know which kind of story structure you’re talking about. I think I’ve seen it before.
Let’s see here…
So when I outline (which I’ve only done once, and I plan to do again) I like to plan it out chapter by chapter. Which does change a lot. I didn’t really follow a story structure, (like I probably should have),…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(that’s what he looks like right?)
Yes, he does. 🙂 Typical villain look. XD
Your characters sound awesome!!! I can’t wait for some of my not so developed charries to hang out with them! About how old are each of your charries? That will help me decide which of mine are the best to throw in. I have a lot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
I’ll try to RP later today!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
I’ve seen a shirt similar to that before from Rocky Mountain National Park.
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since. My dad might lose his job because the company is merging with another, and they will hav…
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You should be able to publish it elsewhere. In technicality, we were your beta-readers, so posting it on KP shouldn’t count as publishing it. (But don’t take my word on it. I’m not 100% sure. :))
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I suppose it’s becoming general kp knowledge I love that song 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, interesting! I haven’t heard much about that plot structure. My 2nd book is a bit like that, and I find the hero’s journey is the best plot structure fit for it. It just slowley gets harder over the course of the book. Idk, remember you don’t have to follow one super close.
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be f…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thx! 💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since.
Yeah, I get that.
Idk, just a lot on my mind. ever wish you could turn off your brain and get a break? Lol, that’s where i’m at sometimes. And my family doesn’t get along the best… its a ongoing…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Literally no idea why I started that off with “thanks” 🤦🏻♀️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance.
Sorry to here that!
Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
Yeah! 🙂 I’ll pray for you!
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @loopylin @princesachronicle22
I’m so mad at the post-eating monster right now. It took me way too long to finish those and now they’re gone. AGH )=[
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah! It’s a good one.
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance. Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I laugh everytime I see that one
- Load More
