@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok guys…
I have an idea…
What if…
we did…
an… *drum roll please!*
AUTHOR RP!!!
So it would be ourselves trapped in the KP library. The Kingdom Pen library is like any cool old library except for one thing… it’s magical! *cue sparkles* Well not quite magical, but suuuper special. It has every single book every publishe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c did I ever tell u that Corvina’s last name is Nadir too?!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s fine! I was waiting for this to start back up, and now you’re here! Yay!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 lol!!!
hey wherever you can get them from! AMIRIGHT?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I might not be on here a ton as I’m more focused on the castle RP but idk.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 so this is an Alternate Universe RP that @freedomwriter76 and I created! Anyway is welcome to join, but being an alternate universe there are changes we’ve made to our characters and storylines for this specific RP (and u might have to do so as well)
it takes place in a modern/fantasy setting, and it’s an RP for their aca…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Amidala
Ami slowly approached Uvah who was tending to Nyx’s injuries. She handled him with care, her eyes focused on the task before her.
Ami glanced to the side. Jocelyn’s cheerful demeanor had fallen. Tears slid down her face as she watched her kindred spirit whimper in pain. Ami came closer and gently pla…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 OK I ADORE MAYVEE!!! HER DESCRIPTION IS SO COOL AND I AM KICKING MYSELF FOR NOT HAVING A RACE LIKE THAT IN MY SERIES!!
how do u come up with such cool races!!!!
also she and Luna I think would get along so well!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I can already tell awkward conversations are going to happen between my characters and yours
Yay for character arcs!
Did you forget Mayvee’s description or does she have one and it didn’t load? -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper dunno if it’ll help, but have u ever looked into Save The Cat Writes a Novel? It totally changed my writing life! I use it ton and love it!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Corvina
Weapons? What did this lady need with weapons?
Hm…perhaps this could be interesting.
“If I had an extra blaster, I’d give it to you.” Allen told her. “But I don’t, and it wouldn’t be wise to give up my only long-range weapon.”
Corvina stared at the weapon, eyes narrowing.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
I should be able to write an RP later this afternoon!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c That’s cool! I’m good with whatever you want!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I may join back in if we start this up again. I’m already doing the Character Castle, and I have things to do outside of writing, so I’m not sure if I’ll find time to do it. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, Or just Light, a teen who loves reading, playing piano, drawing, exploring in nature, and of course, writing!!
Fantasy is a cool genre. I write Contemporary Fiction! I’m currently debating on whether to turn my book into a 3 book series! (Ahh, the troubles of a writer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
those are @godlyfantasy12‘s charries, by the way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yep!! It’s kinda cute really. Except when they’re bullies (looking at you, Aramis and Edric)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awwww Pax!!! I should get my charries into that room sometime, their reactions would be hilarious.
@loopylin @theloonyone You guys want to continue our RP?
- Load More
