@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HEEEEEY I totally forgot about this….
errrrmmmm….
SO apparently I am bad at this because I don’t have any backstories written out before hand….and I’ll probably do better having my characters react…
and that being said…..
we shall ignore Jocelyn being chosen, and I think I will let someone else have their turn first 🤣
and [Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok then! I guess just tell everyone that someone else can have a turn or something.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h OHMGOSH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT RP….
aggghhh….uhhh maybe we should just move on from my character to someone else’s…..
*facepalm*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s all right.
Yeah, I’ve seen my share of those. Some of them I hate, some I feel sorry for. She is more on the hate side but still a little bit pity-inducing….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I can’t help you there. I’m obsessed with my characters too!!
(Still want to put my charries’ backstories on that RP, but I’m waiting till at least yours are finished.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c ur ok!! KP is for sharing ur ideas!!
(this does make me wanna start another character roleplay tho….)
am I obsessed with my characters? PSSSSHHHH NO!
yes. Yes I am XD
help me. -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh btw u wanna RP as Serin and Uvah?
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
So, Keilah gave me an idea. You don’t have to roleplay exactly as yourself. You can use a character that is exactly like you if you want. Or even one that is a bit different than you. I was just trying out this idea, so if it doesn’t fly, then *shrug* it’s all good! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 just that one XD.
and that’s enough for her lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Cool! Probably won’t be able to start today, but I’d like to at some point!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 All righty! Yeah, I just thought it’d be better if you could at least regulate how the charries interact with the headmistress (your character)….
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Interesting idea! Although I’m not TOO keen on roleplaying as me me, necessarily, I have a character who’s the exact copy of me, down to the letter. Can I use her?
Also can I bring some characters to follow me?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h yea! And don’t feel like y’all have to have me here or anything to RP here. Y’all can totally do this without me and freedom. (You can just interact with Headmistress at random and make up ur own gang characters, or put ur villains in Aramis and z Edrich’s gang if u like)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“I do.” said Corvina, the “grumpy raincloud” girl. “It’s a castle, obviously, but I’ve been here before. It runs off some sort of magic. Brings people here from different worlds. Actually, realms is probably more accurate, considering most everyone who meets each othe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I think I’m out on this tbh @esther-c just because I don’t really feel comfortable role playing as myself 😅 but cool idea for anyone who’s good with it!
- Load More
