@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
It was a very nice Bad Batch rant… 😂😁
Um… I really don’t want Echo to die, because losing him once was hard enough and I don’t think I would be able to handle it. 🙁😅
Other than Echo, Crosshair is probably my favorite, but it’s pretty likely that he’ll die. I really like him and when he’s killing people and other bad things I just…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, I like the Arcadian Wild! And any song you can dance to is great
Hehe… a Tolkien fan 😏 there are many of us here on KP 😂
🤣😂 Haha, yea… I’m a big clutz, so I drop things a lot too, but I have a lot of practice catching them. It’s a talent 😁
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Feather it is then! Sadly, I have to get off now, but I’ll write the first part tomorrow!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Eastern.
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah! I didn’t think about that, heh. Good point! I’m in Central time. What are you in?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 You can just put it like, let’s say, “4:00 PM Eastern time” and then either calculate the different time zones for the other RP’ers or let them do it.
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That is a great idea!! The only thing is that a lot of us are in different time zones :(. But maybe we could figure that out idk
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten Brilliant! We NEED to coordinate like that some more.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, same. I’ll probably be able to do a few every now and then!
Hmmm. That’s a really good question. Here’s a few ideas! Feel free to pick and choose any or none.
- One like The Titanic, and they’re trying to find a way to save everyone before the ship sinks.
- One where your characters meet characters from a movie or book…
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, okay! This sounds pretty cool. I probably won’t rp myself, but maybe Lyla or Iris..Those two are most like me (out of the girls, anyway. 😉 And I’ve been trying to develop Dylan and my villain (haha, that rhymes!) too so I might throw in one of them.
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m good with either! Probably if I had to choose it would be Feather. I haven’t heard much about her. But I’m good with either one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise lol. Yeah, my character is one of two things (I put her in two different AU’s). She’s either a member of a race that’s supposedly extinct, and helping fight a war against her country’s corrupt leaders, or she’s a dragon rider and can talk to her dragon. I think the second one is what I’ll use here.
Her name’s Jaye. I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6
Ok, just a question. Would you rather see Crosshair’s or Feather’s first? I was really having trouble which to choose………
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES
That happens to me way too often. And I know I can prevent it… I just don’t…
XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Gotcha! 😉
I may not be active on this RP either. Though I’ll still stick around in the Character Castle!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Heyoooooo!!!!
sooooooo because I’m totally obsessed with my characters….it makes me want to start new RPs…. (And then eventually quit them but we’re not gonna focus on that 🤣)
ERMMMM THAT BEING SAID Ik a lot of ppl are busy rn with school and everything but they don’t have to feel pressured again this is supposed to be for fun, when…[Read more]
- Load More
