@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If ppl don’t see this I’ll tag, but yea.
OH ALSO!! I’m considering giving my Shifters a name other then calling them Shifters
but….idk
do y’all like the term shifters/shifter or does it just sound weird especially since they can only shift into animals? It just sounds like it should be more for a race of shapeshifters, and not for th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Idk exactly how to title this, and I guess I’ll put it in this topic XD
but as the title suggests, I’ve been thinking…
And I need some other opinions.
I do want to have elves in my series, but…I’m considering changing what Luna race (species) is (which would also change November and Corvina’s since they’re also elven)
and create my own…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
I’m going to try to do a roleplay today. PLEASE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE. -
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!! The shading is perfect!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I love Ara’s board the best!! I really like the art pics of her. Did you find those on Pinterest or somewhere else?
Grimm is just awesome!!
The pics of November as a kid… So cute!!
Your charries look awesome!!
It’s so cool that you have multiple pics of them. For me, I find one that I’m like “YES!”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Okay, sounds good!! I choose Fridays too :).
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, y’all, but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with this RP as well as the Character Castle and the author one about to begin. Sry I wasn’t able to really do anything. Hope you all have fun! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Alright.
It looks like 3 has gotten the most votes. But I know that everybody can’t do that. So I like what @elizabeth-hearten said. Some of us could do Fridays and the other half on Monday. That would probably work better.
So I s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Amidala
Ami smiled at Nyx and Jocelyn as they conversed.
The kit turned his eyes to Grimm. “Sorry to disappoint, Wolfboy.”
“Did that thing just talk?” Everton whispered.
Ami nudged him with her shoulder and giggled. She nodded. Ev raised an eyebrow. He threw up his hands and placed them on his hips, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle
I can’t remember: Is Mayvee joining me and Gwyndalf’s group?
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw, young Feather!! That sounds good!! Unfortunately, I haven’t watched much Star Wars, so I don’t really know who they all are, but I like it! *Goes to research about Star Wars*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! My poor Matt 😭😭😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22 AHHH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
….
GURL!!!! I did not even realize I was talking to u the whole time on CWW…. (About my character with PTSD that resembles autism)
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh that looks so good!! Is she the one you were telling me about? You did great!! The starlight looks really pretty. Great job girl!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah that’s cool! Is the skin color something unique to her race? Or just the color palette you felt like using?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
AHHHH I LOVE IT
XD I wanna draw her now -
Charityanne replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
#1 works best for me if not that then #3
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 XD XD
- Load More

XD, whenever is a good time!
XD Thanks! I just need the accountability, as I probably won’t have the time to do it the rest of the week.
@princesachronicle22
Are the group of people @esther-c ‘s characters or are they just a random group of people? XD
They’re Esthers! So you can write yours entering and finding them however you want. Like what if an airplane crashed into the side of the castle? XD
Though it probably only transports Characters…
XD Airplanes don’t exist there, but I got an idea… *mischievous plotting hands*
Ooh, *grins eagerly*
Alright! 😉