@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@power
The murderer was most definitely a cereal killer. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
XD No worries. I’m gonna try to do your description. XD Will show you when I’m done with the attempt.@mineralizedwritings
Ooo, that looks really cool!
…not sure if I should answer this or not… please do let me know if you don’t want me to answer the things you don’t tag me in, I get confused as to whether I should answer…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so here’s some art of definitely not my character lol. I saw a sketchbook tour awhile ago with a lot of portrait art, and it inspired me. This is just some random guy off the internet I drew. Also so that you guys don’t think this came out of…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
XD Sorta? I understand the earring, hairpiece, and jumper. The ‘two halves at her shoulders that connect that form pants’ is hurting my brain. XD I’ll try my best, but accuracy probably won’t happen.@whalekeeper
Ooo, interesting question. For me, most of the time I have a visual of the character first, but usually it’s just…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I actually saw you on cdubs too and was like, ‘wow somebody else has that pfp too!’ I think I just assumed the book series was at least a bit popular 🤣
I’m trying to think about that, usually it comes in two pieces if that makes since. For instance I’ll have a character with a appearance I like, or sometimes just an idea I’ll use…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
well this is brilliant.
XDXD we’ve needed one of these for awhile lol. When we all chat in the rant chat idk who made it (actually maybe it was you lol i dunno) I sometimes feel a tinge of pain for the creator whose notifs are full because of us 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD XD
Yup! I’ve made this to sorta replace the rant chat. This is where we can literally just….chat! Usually about our WIPs as that’s what we end up chatting about lol!
so we can talk about charries, books, names, things we need help with, questions we have, struggles, etc!
for instance if I need help naming something I might ask here.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey I do have a question for some of y’all! Do y’all have any good website for translating words from certain languages to English?
the languages would be Hebrew and Cherokee
specific Ik but for Hebrew, when u try to use translation things it translates them into their language but also their alphabet (which is not helpful because I CAN’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oof Frida…..she better watch it…
Arabella
Ara swallowed. Hard. She clenched her fists, studying the woman’s smirking face. She reminded her so much of Paxton’s own mother.
It was a bit sickening….
She sucked in a breath, slowly released it.
No. Remember…The Light One has it…
She tried to keep her voice steady as she…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I think
ill use my two favorites for places…I really like how those sound for places.
and I love Wendan for the shifters
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
My favorites are
Ishtapher and Einvala
but I’m going to be saving ALL of those names to probably use somewhere in my books (if u don’t mind, I sometimes feel weird using other ppls ideas even tho I asked for them 🤦🏻♀️)
@otherworldly-historian thank u!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise  thank y’all so much! Ur ideas are amazing!!! I luv the idea of having shifters be a slang term or keeping it and putting a word before it to accentuate it’s for animal shifting.
AND @folith-feolin AHHHH THOSE NAMES ARE SO AMAZING THANK YOU!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You should do it! I agree that elves are a bit overused. Idk how to describe it, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like using species developed by other authors (not that its bad) makes it come off as a bit of a upgraded fanfic to an extent XD! Having your own species just really makes it unique. I don’t have any name…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great topic idea!! I’ll def be back here soon!
Maybe all the peeps on here can help with your elf dilemma! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!!
Great idea! I think you should totally go for it!
As for name ideas… I don’t really have any right now. But I will be thinking!
(Now this is inspiring me to actually work on my worldbuilding more and develop my cultures more deeply. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
So far…
Fridays:
Me, @lightoverdarkness6 , and @landric
Mondays:
@sarafini , @charityanne , @felicity
Sorry. This is just so we (I) can keep track of everything. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I finally found time to read this!! (And I did so all in one sitting! *whew*)
It was AWESOME!!! I really enjoyed it!! It was super sweet and just an enjoyable read. It made me warm and fuzzy on the inside, if you know what I mean. 😉
I’ve always wanted to write a novel (or series) that’s just a slice of life. Like Anne of Green Gab…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Monday works better for me but if Friday is better for everyone else I might be able to do that.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OOOOO I vote new species! (Not that I dislike elves. I like elves.)
I’d help with the name ideas but honestly I’m the worst when it comes to names…
About the shifters. Personally, I think ‘Shifters’ are fine (it is accurate). But maybe you could have more than one name for them? Like, have a different name for their official…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I will! What does her dress/shirt look like from the front? Is she wearing earrings on both ears, or just the right one? *is way too overly excited for this* *eager claps*
- Load More
