@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
Okay! =) -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Ah. Yeah, I’m not against having grief in books and portraying it realistically, but I don’t want to read a book/watch a movie and leave it with a sense of hopelessness. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
YEah, I like it when my favorite come back to life, but usually my favorites stay dead and the obnoxious character I didn’t like lives. *sadness*@otherworldlyhistorian
1. They’re just one of millions of casualties. Their death has no purpose. The author just had it there for feels.4. I’m not sure I understand your…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Except for one scenario I didn’t like when they did cuz it felt cheapened in one series….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldly-historian
I agree with @gwyndalf-the-wise EXCEPT I do like when characters come back to life because I am too attached and cannot be without them for too long XD XD so I am constantly holding to the hope of “PLZ DON’T ACTUALLY BE DEAD XD”
HOWEVER I do feel that is often overused and in some situations shouldn’t be used or can…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Hmmmm
I only appreciate character deaths when:1. They aren’t dying just because.
2. Their death contributes to someone’s character arc.
3. Their death contributes to the story’s theme.
4. The death doesn’t become the focus of the story.
5. They actually stay dead. XD However, this depends on the story, I’ve seen…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hmm I don’t have any other characters to enter. We can definitely explore more conflict with Hans, also with Erich cuz we haven’t really explored much with him ya know?
Maybe a fight or argument breaks out but it actually escalates this time and doesn’t get handled? (And it doesn’t escalate to November breaking out in flames…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Oh, cool! XD Yeah, I can see the similarities to America… -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Ah, okay.@karissa-chmil
I think I may have seen you, but I’m not sure…and yes, it’s amazing XDI know @felicity and @charityanne and @freedomdreamer are on there, but I dunno about anyone else…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Arabella
Ara turned to Frida, eyes hard.
“Adolphus, your son, is right.” She stated. Soon, she found herself standing in front of the woman, their eyes meeting. Despite their age difference, Ara found they were similar in height, (idk how tall Frida is…XD) and continued to glare at the woman.
Frida snarled…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
If y’all want, I can always have Teilo and Evander and the thing that is attacking them show up. Totally up to you guys though!@esther-c
Aw, thanks! And no worries, but I’ll look forward to when you do. =) -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-interested
Ok! I have written a brief history of the Aletheia, the country in my WIP!
Be warned: It is unedited. XD
(It may sound very similar to the history of a country that most of us are familiar with…)
Aletheia was founded on the B…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your RP was so fun to read!! Your writing style is so unique!! (In a good way. 😉 )
I can’t RP right now, but I should have one sometime tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also, that board seems very fitting for Aloth!!! 😬😬😬 Great job!!! 💖💖💖
Thanks!!! 😊 <3
I love the moodboards!
Thank you!!! <3
I’d share mine but they look terrible…so maybe I’ll post some when I make new ones…You totally should!! My first few weren’t the greatest either. (I had no idea that you could look up q…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian (@foltih-feolin I can’t remember if you said you were interested or not) @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-i-missed
Ok, ya’ll!! This is the official topic for our author RP.
What it’s about:
We were all magically transported/poofed to the Library of the Kingdo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, that sounds good!! Aww, sweet Carmen and Carter. <3<3 And yeah, that works perfectly @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
Joshua’s eyebrows furrowed together, and his eyes were like deep pools. He was thinking. And something in his eyes told me that I wasn’t the only one who had b…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
I love the moodboards! -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Yeah, Mineralized is correct, it stands for ‘The Young Writer’s Workshop’…or something like that, I don’t remember. -
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s a good idea, but maybe we should just keep it all in one for now. I’m not exactly sure how it’s going to work out yet.
- Load More
