@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome to the Kingdom!! We’re excited to have you :)! Oh, that’s so cool that you and @freedomwriter76 know each other already!! Any friend of Freedom is a friend of mine :).
Ahh, I hate it when that happens! Actually, that just happened to me too!! This is the second time I’ve tried to welcome you, the first time it got…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 k. Ermmm I’m not entirely sure what to say at the moment…
Ik we were leaving the creepy painting room, headed to find something to eat (like everyone else in this castle XD)
Who all is in our group again??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I think so. I guess whoever wants to can! I think I went last.
Haha, that’s okay! Everyone gets confused sometimes XDXD.
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Ami!! XDXD Ev!! He is hilarious.
Ev stood there, shocked at the impact. He slowly wiped the gooey chocolate off his face, the chocolate-smeared napkin not helping much. “Well… I didn’t expect you to feed it to me.”
XDXDXD
As they loaded up the bus, Ami smiled to herself. She was lucky to know Ev as her best friend. But that’…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops I think I meant to tag @loopylin XD IDK I GET YALL CONFUSED SOMETIMES 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone
…..it’s my turn in our group isn’t it XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HAHA yeah. 😅😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I FEEL THAT XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But side characters are open season 😈
and I assure you, can I make you love them just as much
Soren anyone?
Why must you remind me 😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔
Ugh I read like two of your RPs in the Fantasy AU and I fell in love with Soren
Sometimes I think I’m just trained to love all the characters that are going to eventually die…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO!!!! *Sobs* (It’s actually true this time 😭😭) DIETRICH!!! NOOOO 💔
I had a terrible feeling that it was going to be either Dietrich or Adoulphus…and then I remembered that Adoulphus gets his own book later…so yeah…
(But I’m so relieved that it wasn’t Leo, Riker, or Rueben…)
Ughhh!!! I’m so conflicted now. I love…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I looooove brothers in booooooks (and movies. And any fiction XD)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Milo
“I think it’s that way.” Crosshair pointed down a hall, that to Milo seemed the same as all the others. He paused and listened. It was barely louder than than the rest of the howling wind, but it still was. Milo followed him around the corner with Feather. His eyebrows furrowed in worry as they speed-walked down the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But side characters are open season 😈
and I assure you, can I make you love them just as much
Soren anyone?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 gurl I wouldn’t be able to live with myself! I’m still struggling with the on big death in ma series because I’m so conflicted over bringing u know who back (because I literally can’t imagine the thought that person not coming back. I’m being very vague for those who don’t know the spoiler)
but i don’t want the sacrifice…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 m yea I’ll try to make SURE of it MWAHAHA XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 *sucks in deep breath* I get it. It’s good 😊 and yesss Adolphus 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Honestly…idk if I would’ve cried over anyone else’s death except maybe Reuben.
(I was afraid that was where u we’re going)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know….
I just can’t stop crying thoooo 😭
man’s I haven’t cried over any of the other stuff….
I just….
but that means you did a good job making me love Dietrich. He has a special place in my heart and idk why.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Dietrich has a special place in my heart…..
I can’t explain it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s so sweet but…. 💔
- Load More
