@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ooh that would be interesting, but totally freak out everyone they’re with XD XD
BUT….actually…
this might be perfect timing if you’re going to do it.
Luna and Paxton will be all alone, and someone will need to find them, and if you’re charries leave that leaves November and Ara alone and I should have one of th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 okie dokie, which ones ya thinking?
i….obviously can’t really pull any 🤣
Unless I change ages again which I don’t really want to.
ALTHOUGH I was reading thru past RPs and realized just how adorable it was again with small November and Riker (and everyone else cuz 14 year old November is adorable. Novem…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 guuuurl that’d be like me if I killed Paxton or November 😭
or Ara even. Even tho she may not be my favorite, knowing how much it would hurt November….breaks. My. Heart.
Like even thinking of the future when their old and…nature takes its course just makes me….
😭
I’m a weirdo. I…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And I have an idea for how pax and Luna are separated.
im thinking when the rest of the group leaves, the door shuts and they get locked in the painting room? @loopylin @moneralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 is that good with y’all? Then I can have them meet up with November, or Ara or whoever I want them to whenever t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 yaaay!! So Freedom if ur ok with meeting with Jakob, Reuben and Eddy, do one of y’all wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 that’s fine! I’ll miss Matthew but I was actually kinda struggling because I was kinda thinking of somehow (Idk how lol) but separating Paxton and Luna and having them join the group with November and them (and now Eddie (or Eddy) and them)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Go for it!
Tauren and Lesli told me they’d be more than happy to meet some new people XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re not the only one…
🫢🤐🤐
(One time I embarrassed myself badly by unintentionally almost giving it away to someone 🤦…won’t make that mistake again heh)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, that’s understandable, though. I remember tagging her a couple times as “theloopyone” 🤦♀️
XDXD y’all are hilarious
Yep! Oh the ones you couldn’t remember are Joshua and Camille. Yeah, I think we’re supposed to be looking in the door opposite to the creepy portrait hall for some food.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@easther-c
I liked it! I feel like it’s important in fast paced stories to have some down moments to let the charries be teenagers even in dire circumstances. Super cute… Ami can’t deny her crush forever… 😉 XD
Idk what you’re planning for the ending, but wow sounds like that’s coming up soon! What do you think the final word count will be…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Who let you loose with the emojis, BTW?
Lol she’s like that 😆
And we love her for it 😝😀
Hello and welcome!
That’s so cool you’re published! No idea what I wan to do with mine, lol. I want to be published somewhere, but it’s important to me to get to be the illustrator, so I might go with webtoon. If you know…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Although….that could just be because I am EXTREMELY picky about my babies…. XD XD maybe more so then some lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Thus why Grimm is not here 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity its a LOT of trial and error 😅
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
…how am I already out of words?????
Sorry. Usually I’m more talkative than this.
Question: What does your name (Jayna) mean? -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Wow I’m really behind at reading these…
There is no such thing as loving characters too much. 😝😜😂 If there is…then I’m GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! 😂😂😂
XD I’d be guilty of the crime and aiding and abetting multiple other writers…Isn’t that a spoiler…? 😜 JK, I’ve already spoiled everything enough, what’s one more!? 😂&#…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
OH AND LUNA IS ALSO A FAV SHE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
