@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So I’m assuming i don’t have to tag everyone? Since no one else is doing it.
I’ll start. Do you mind if I put Jaye’s POV in first person? Howzer’s would be in third.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone Just to be clear, I noticed Cammie called Feather a “girl”….Just to be clear, she is an adult. Sorry if it sounds like I took it the wrong way, I was just making sure you knew.
Feather/Crosshair
“The wind threw him against a wall. I think he has a concussion.” Beth explained.
“I’m fine.” Simon mum…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Orielle
She paused in her solemn musings. Something sweet, something delightful had entered her ears and was calling to her. The birds stopped singing to listen and the trees clapped their leaves together in applause. Stringed instruments mixed with the soft plucking of harps carried on the breeze, beckoning the wandering elf to see for herself…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I’m finished, but I’ll still go last–it gives me time to work on some other stuff on the computer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian Does a Star Wars fanfiction where all the characters are half-dragon count as high fantasy? Just a really weird question, because it seems like it fits the description.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I’m ok with being last.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody I’m on the Monday group too! I’ll get on in a few, I have to do some chores first.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello everyone!!
My character is Orielle. See my profile pic for looks. She is elf-kind. Loves to spend time in the woods with the birds. Talks to all things nature. Simple and kind but if you get on her bad side she can be a little rough. (Warning: she knows how to wield bow and arrows very well.)
Not sure how this is all going to go but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I agree that guys and girls are different, and that should show in our writing. 🙂 I think my writing will change the more people I meet, and I believe that God will put those people in my life when he wants me to meet them. I’d say that on average my girl characters do express emotion more than the guys in my story.
Also, the t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 You can go ahead and do that now (that is, whenever you see this post) because I’ll probably be on in a couple hours, ready to post it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini Yep, that happens. I’m not a class person–I took an IEW class once and found I wasn’t a fan. But a creative writing class that was somewhat spontaneous, I liked a bit better, so….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini I can see that. I just write whenever my brother isn’t asking me to play with him….and sometimes when he is…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian Nice character!
@whalekeeper Chickens, yay! No guarantee Howzer won’t try to eat your chicken though……. (I’ll make sure he doesn’t.)
Speaking of which, I have a drawing of him. It’s not that great, but it’ll give you an idea of what he looks like:

He can stand on two legs or on four, but since I’m not sure how large…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini Yep, same with me and the outlining. I can’t do it. I did once, for a story my dad and I are writing, and that wasn’t too bad, but for anything I write by myself I just go through with ideas I have in my head and discovery write the rest.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@acancello Yeah, I don’t watch much TV either, but there are a few shows I really like. Most of them are from streaming services though.
Reptiles are great, in my opinion!
I’m not a HP person, but I’ve seen some of the animals in Lego sets and stuff and they are pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
@power While I’m not a poem person, I looked up the pig-footed bandicoot and they are interesting animals! They’re extinct, though, sadly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@ava-blue That would be so cool! I should draw one sometime to show you. All of my old drawings were done when I was, like, ten so they’re not that great……
@mineralizedwritings yep, I was obsessed with big cats once.
@euodia-vision Nice job! I like the name written in both languages.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank y’all!!! 💕💕💕💕 Y’all are soooo sweet!!!
You’re so welcome!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤
And yes!!! I’m SO HAPPY it’s gotten to 75 pages!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yes!! Your hard work paid off!! 🙂
And y’know…since y’all have already seen the scene with Leon and been so sweet…why don’t I go on ahead and share Riker’s part? 😁😉😏😜💕
Yes please!! Thank you 😁😉&…[Read more]
- Load More
