@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Guessing everyone is asleep?
@princesachronicle22 @gwyneth-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6
Ik freedom probably is… lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 hey would Dylan and the other Charrie (can’t remember his name 😭) like to meet Lyn and Nyx?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I also luv Fynn. And Luca…and just…everyone’s characters are so great (specifically the guys XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Agh I luv Asher so much srsly lol
im imagining him and November meeting now 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW HE IS SO CUTE/SWEET! He is going to remind her exactly of November and Paxton!!! 🥰
Arabella
The young boy had seemed extremely frightened at first glance, but now he slowly inches closer, a small smile on his face.
Ara slowly stood, hand still out held in welcome, hoping she wouldn’t scare him. She tried to maintain a c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin idk 😂 it doesn’t matter that much! It’s an RP for fun so we can do whatever! I was just mentioning for reference and such.
id read it somewhere before when I was researching once.
you can probably look it up and make sure it’s true 😅
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I researched it and you can sleep after a concussion. My brother was kept awake after got a concussion for no reason! 😅
Let Simon sleep! 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise I LOVE UR CHARACTERS SOOO MUCH!!! So if u have any of ur WIP written can I just say I really wanna read it?
What is one word that describes you?
Arabella: Describing myself? Oh, that’s…not really my strong suit… *blushes* but…ah…striving. Always striving…to…be better. *shrugs embarrasedly.*…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronical22
Ahh forgot to tag y’all XD. *Face palm*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Asher
I tramped through the halls of the large castle, enjoying the freedom of going where I wanted, and the peaceful silence.
I wonder where Dylan is, and what he’s doing? (Cue scene of Dylan yelling Zyrin’s ear off trying to wake him up XDXDXD)
I found a door that led to a small balcony. I quickly slipped through the door and stood at the r…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I love this idea!
Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Derek: Kayak.
Zules: I never knew you had an inner romantic, D. I vote air balloon, I bet the view is great.
Derek: …
Teilo: …I’d like to know why you’re asking the question before I answer it.
Zules:…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin actually the not going to sleep is a bit of a myth! (For certain concussions, or really depends on how bad it is 😊)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cammie
Cammie watched with furrowed brows as Simon fell asleep. She didn’t know much about first aid, but if he had hurt his head- Beth stepped out into the hall with them, closing the door behind her.
“So, who wants to stay here with me and who wants to go look for medicine?” she asked.
“I can stay,” Milo spoke up and wai…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD The sacrifices we make for speed. XD I misread it as gwyndalf-the-whoa.
I should probably have another RP done by the end of the day, but I’m not gonna promise anything.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD That sounds like complete and utter chaos. I love it.
GIRL your picture didn’t load before and I didn’t see it. *Sigh*
I love the way you’re doing it!!! The layout is really cool! *proceeds to stare at that amazingness for the next five minutes* -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ugh Ryo is sooo cute 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
GRR I CANNOT GET TAGS RIGHT DUE TO MY QUICK TYPING 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wose you’re good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralozedwritings AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOOOOD I CANNOT WAIT TILL U FINISH IT!! Like Ik that’ll be a while but I wanna read it!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m working on a RP but it’s dinner time so I can’t do it yet, sorry.
- Load More
