@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m working on it now
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m not kidding tears are about to start flowing at the thought of that character. YOU KNOW WHO I AM SPEAKING OF. The only one you made me cry over…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 EEEEE YAY!!
9. What is your weirdest OC
OOF!! I’ve been writing (for real imo) since I was 8… 😅 so I’m thinking waaay back but it was probably someone from my old Twysted Tales series…
Let me think…
OH… I once wrote a talking tree… two actually. They were evil.
I mean they were background characters in my Alice from wo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so…I wanted to get ur opinion on something because you’re the one who would probably mainly be interested, and maybe Elishavet…
And I know ur busy so I understand that 😊
And I also feel like I’m…a bit too much for some people so if I keep adding on too much or that’s how I’m coming across please tell me…
but what do u think…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@theloonyone Ok! I’ll wait till you’re done before I write his reply or whatever. When do you think you’ll do it? Just asking because I don’t have too long of time left on here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I love it when writers take the prophesied trope and bend it….
That sounds really cool!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Poor Crosshair… 🙁😭
Elissa
Elissa trailed behind Crosshair, their footsteps echoing loudly down the stone halls. A few times she thought of maybe starting a conversation but never actually said a word. She was still calming down from being trapped in that small room and didn’t know the man in front of her at all. Why did…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
OK YALL I SAW THIS ONLINE AND WAS LIKE AHHH WE HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!
So basically, this is called OC MEME (or for us, Charrie meme, tho same difference)
Its pretty much you take a list of questions (sorts like the questionnaire but totally different and you’ll see why in a minute 😉) and answer them, but as the author (or the character m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, ok.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h no she’s talking to Felicity’s character.
So Nyx And Novemver are in the kitchen with everton
Luna, Lyn and Ara are walking Sami and Felicity’s charries to find a change of clothes
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise I WOULD SO READ THIS!!
While the character in and of himself has never been a favorite of mine, the retelling idea sounds superb!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone I wrote an RP yesterday, you two seen it yet? Totally fine if you can’t reply yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Luna talkin’ to Star? She doesn’t have anyone with her. Also she’s an adult, or at least appears to be.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This sounds like fun! I’m not sure how much writing I’ll actually share (cause I’m a procrastinator) but I have plenty of worldbuilding and plot for my many ideas that I can share. 😂 And it’s motivation for all of us!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @felicity
Grimm
“We do not, but it appears we’ve all been brought together for some giant sleepover. A few have split to find food and a change of clothes. Though they are taking quite a while…”
November
“So…where is the kitchen exactly?”
“Supposed to be right…here,” Everton stopped as…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Amazing question! Ill start with Jean though, because i don’t know what Shauna would take 🙂
Jean: I would take a hairbrush. I think it would be awful to get it crazy tangled and messy.
Shauna: I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini well some of the guys are in the kitchen making some food so they can join and some of the girls are looking for a change of clothes
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I do not (don’t know how to sew XD)
but I buy dress skirts from a place called Zadie Bs though it can be a bit expensive.
as for blue Jean skirts I haven’t had to buy any for a hot minute cuz my size hasn’t changed…
but we buy online usually
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Do you have to sew your own skirts? The stores around me only sell the super short ones 😣
*anger at fashion industry intensifies*
- Load More

@freedomwriter76 thank you!!! That makes me sooo happy!!! Yea I mean it’ll be a while before I ever get to actually writing those charries so I really want a chance to experiment with them
So…
I know you didn’t tag me or anything, but I saw it and wanted to say that it would be really cool to do a Character Caste 2.0!! I’m not sure if I’d be able to participate very much, but I would love to see everyone’s next gen charries!!