@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings understandable.
I mean! Look what I put my characters through!!
*awkward smile*
XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
LOL
well he’s a little too carefree as of rn…
… might cause him some issues along the road…
And he’s going to have to make some sacrifices when he gets Maylee too. Basically, he’s going to grow up mentally 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ahhh gotcha…
WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLANNED FOR HIM?! MY (I mean ur…) BABY!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah I didn’t share that bit, Layson helped the adjacent bunker (east hills) because they had been targeted by a extremist group and were lovked in from the outside. He broke the lock to do so, because helping them meant leaving for a short period of time. So yeah lol there was a trail too decide if he shoould be kicked out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings LAYSON!!!!
exactly what is this trial thing?! I keep wondering what’s gonna happen to Layson!
also yea I used to be super paranoid about sharing my stuff too but I’m not really worried about it now because 1, there’s like a 00000000000.1 chance that someone’s going to come on here just to steal my writing…. Ya know?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
me: EEEEEEE *swoons over yet another male character to Fangirl over even tho he’s now too young for me but idc XD*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h I think so too!!
@freedomwriter76 imma introduce some others
These guys are triplets and AHHH I LOVE THEM (and they are HANDSOOOOOME 😍😍)
First off-
Lucien Beowulf

Eldest son of Grimm and Jocelyn, Lucien was born three minutes before his younger brother Caden, and a total twenty-five minutes before Fenrys.
He very much enjoys…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @orielle21
I just figured out like so many things about Keiryn today 😯 like so many!
And I got to write a scene with Tauren and Lelsi hangin out eating Alisha’s blueberry muffins 🤣 I need to have a scene where Tauren runs inside and comes out with a spoon of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u still on?
hey btw idk how much free time u have but Ik I tend to start RPs and don’t finish them but at least others have fun with them!! So like the sleepover RP I may not be on very much 😅
but there’s one I’m on rn called the Castle 2.0  about my charries kids!
But it’s not completely off limits to put charries…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 sorry! We can go to the chat forum!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ah…I may just have to have my own mental fanfic then… XD
-
Allison and
Light are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay! Yay! 🙂 Do you want to talk here or on the chat forum??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 sure! What’s up?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey there! How are you doing? I’m just bored to death rn. My dad and bro is watching the super bowl. You wanna chat?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ahem…ok u can totally ignore that spout of random ideas that’s just what went thru my head XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
And they’d constantly bicker after discovering they’re twins, over who is the firstborn XD
(and they can be fraternal twins, so twins who don’t look alike)
- Load More
