@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry everyone, his life is completely upheaved in a good way when he leaves his home with Ara and them.
he still has trials and struggles but things are so much better.
When they return to A’Grend in the very end, Ara’s mother and father immediately embrace him and adopt him as their own son, making him princ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I figured something out the other night about Paxton (of course)
So due to their wings the Faeries shirts, jackets, etc have slits in them (haven’t figured out how they put them on yet) and their clothing is tailor made for their wing size.
That being said…
Paxton doesn’t get tailor made clothes, but hand me downs, and they still have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @keilah-h u on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol the one with all the um… dead charries… even the dog couldn’t escape 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol no thanks for the brainstorming!
It’s a little hard to come up with ideas because well… i’ve got some things figured out and I’m not sure how much to share…
Actually Keiryn’s parents don’t get back together, I think Lesli’s will though, still figuring it out. They leave mostly as just like to escape the boring and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s okay! Oh no! My brother had a stomach virus this week, he’s feeling good now tho. I hope you feel better soon!
You’re welcome!
I’m pretty good. Some days are just hard, ya know? But todays been good so far. Happy Valentines day!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Ikr?!? Sometimes you just wonder 😅
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
Yeah! Hmm…Well, maybe you could leave him for a while and go with Tauren and Lesli, and then maybe come back to him…
So like why do Tauren and Les leave? Where do they go? Maybe he goes somewhere too, and meets them eventually. Idk, this is just my brainstorming lol.
Or something else happens to him. Maybe he could hear…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Whaaaa?? You read my mind!! XDXD I was creating playlists yesterday with @princesachronicle22 and was going to find the old topic or create a new one!
Those sound so good! I’ll have to listen to them when I get the chance.
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
XDXD those are great!!! Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin that’s understandable, poor Dante! 😭 at least he’s okay in the end!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Also @freedomwriter76 I just found a song for all of our abused babies 😭
it’s called I am Not nothing by Beth Crowley
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
There’s a lot of songs I’ve found that I haven’t been sharing cuz the forum post got kinda lost and I just haven’t gone looking for it XD
but the same artist, Annapantsu also did a cover of Soldier, Poet, King that is so amazing and I love it for Ara’s children (and Yes I’m talking to no one in particular rn XD)
Soldier- Aria
Poet-…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings mm I gotcha, I gotcha 👀 XD XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah he isn’t that important… yet. Jonathan Ledger? He’s the mailman.
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
So the older topic got a bit lost XD so I’m making this one because I’m constantly listening and finding new songs for my characters and stories I wanna share!!
Not necessarily cuz I think others will relate to them for their own charries, tho sometimes they might, but mostly cuz I’m like “I really want them to get a feel of my Charrie like I do…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic You guys is there something wrong here…? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
np! Glad you still found this even though I messed up your tag lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings *me racking my brain on who Jonathan is….* XD
- Load More
