@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awww!!! I love those titles, pics, and the Steve moodboard!! <3<3
So are the 3 fan-fics all the same one as a series, or are they separate??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Omg Puck!! XDXD He has definitely hung around his uncle Nyx! And sweet Caden and Lucien don’t know how to deal with him XD. They remind me of Nyx and Grimm so much!
Ahh yess your boys!! ❤❤ (Especially Steve XD)
I’m sorry you’re not feeling well! Sore throats are the worst. I’ll pray for you! Aww thank you girl.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I seriously need more of these Dante drawings with him being adorable and snarky and just….yessss. I love him so much
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin AHHHHH I have to admit I totally Fangirled out when I saw this!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE DANTE!!!!! THE EXPRESSIONS! THE LITTLE SMILE AND HIS BIG EYES UGH I LOVE HIM!!!
is it weird to love an alien??? Nah….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think I went last @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I get it. Life can get in the way of our self worth and confidence, and sometimes it can ruin the things we may have loved once completely. Not that I’m saying you don’t have self confidence or anything.
I’m sorry that happened to you, and I really hope that you can find healing in whatever degree of hurt you may have gone through from…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeaaa honestly I still have to totally decide on his character design cuz I love the pic I used for him when I introduced him but I also luv the pics above 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And this one

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 also…Puck really is like Loki ohmigosh!!! XD XD XD!!! This is so great XD!!!
Btw this is a pic I collected when I was collecting pics for Puck (aka Nevan)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aria
Three figures met them.
Two men and a woman.
Aria and Fenrys stopped in their tracks, both groups eyeing each other warily.
One of the young men stepped in front of the woman, eyes narrowed. “Who are you two? Are you friend or foe?”
Aria glanced at Fenrys, who gave a slight shrug. She turned her attention back to the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 XD XD aww Ryo! He’s going to remind Caden and Lucien a lot of Benji!
Lucien
Another young man entered with a toddler on his waist. The child had dark hair and olive-colored skin. He buried his face slightly into the man’s chest, but his eyes were bright with curiosity.Caden’s lips cocked into a half smile at the sight of th…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, sorry if I sounded judgmental. When it comes to things like arithmophobia, and dyscalculia, I completely understand. Sometimes your brain is just wired differently, or trauma, or whatever else has occurred that just makes it so that math or whatever else doesn’t work for you. I simply think that schools don’t teach the subject…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Me: See’s everyone talking about how annoying their math classes are
Me: *sigh
Math will forever be the misunderstood subject😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yepp! Pretty sure. My sister took it to replace pre-calc I think?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! The campus looks so scary XD
Yeah, it’s harder but if you can work fast and well it’s alright. For reference, papers tend to be about 4-5 pages long (including the bibliography).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And now I probably love it more than anyone else in my family! 🤣😆💕
Don’t worry, I won’t tell your fam you said that 😉
Lol I knew what you meant 😂
Oh! Logic! Cool. I might have to take that sometime, it counts for math credits! And yeah, ugh that algebra… I don’t like it either…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yes! …kinda lol.
I was homeschooled until 2nd grade, and went to public school until 7th grade. I still do public school, but I do it online. It’s still a part of the same system. So yeah, the online school I go to has zoom meets and assigned projects, I hardly ever have my mom help me. Right now I’m doing this cool program…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
In case you haven’t noticed…
Puck takes quite a bit of influence from Nyx XD XD
ALSO @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 anyone on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! it counts towards my schools language requirements. I’m just taking it cuz I want to at this point though.
Yeah lol maybe one day I’ll see some Marvel, idk. As a kid I was like movie allergic, everything is just too real. Like idk, if there’s a monster, I think ‘what if it attacked me?’ *proceeds to imagine…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, that’d be bad.
- Load More
