@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
“And reeeaally complex”
I bare no guilt
Yeah, I hope to share more in the future when it’s more complete! Though I could maybe post the first few chapters… but I’m not sure.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
“they give me the freedom to do whatever I want with them and not mess up.”
Lol, yes, very Bob Ross-ian, with mythical creatures, there are no mistakes, only happy accidents! I was obsessed with with drawing dragons when I was young, and they still now have a dear place in my heart, and I go back and create new types of dragons…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @otherwordlyhistorian @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey, y’all!!
Anyone on? 🙃 I can chat for about a half hour.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yaaay more charries!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yay I’m glad u like them!!
I think I’m gonna have Rae be with Hadassah, so maybe Rae and Hadassah can meet Viola 😏
Kiri can be with Lila
also! I think I made an RP with Aaron and bren…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok…
Your story sounds so cool!!
And reeeaally complex. (To my brain.) But I would love to read it!!
So I know this is not the right forum, but I just thought of this now. XD
Are you going to be able to draw my young character soon?
I know a little while ago you offered to and said I was on the list. Don’t fee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
I need to post my playlists on here!!
If I can remember, I’ll do it later. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok! You’re good! We’ll miss you on here, tho! 🙂
This will be fun! 😏 (And also super helpful, as well. I’m planning to have a new character be introduced in book 2 and he’s gonna grab Ami’s attention. Ev is not gonna like it. XD)
Everton
Ev narrowed his eyes at Will. “Right… let’s do this…” he turne…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really cool!! Seeing that from someone else’s prospective would be really neat!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok… now I can post the youngest….
So…this one is morally gray…
She kinda falls under anti-hero rn…maybe antagonist? Idk I think more anti-hero.
Idk if y’all have ever watched Avatae: The Last Airbender, but child Azula? Zuko’s little sister?
Yea…
Ebony Rae Arimiche

The youngest of the Arimiche’s, Rae singles herself out as the “Black…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Let’s see here. *rubs hands together* Lots has happened. 😀
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to be when you were younger?
Ami: I want to settle down somewhere, preferably in the country, and be a wife and stay-at-home mom.
Ev: I’d love to be a world traveler and see every…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Time for our next girl! #MiniArthur XD XD
I FOUND THE POST!!!
Kiri Arimiche

Kiri is a daddy’s girl through and through, and doesn’t mind admitting she’s a bit spoiled.
The middle child of the Arimiche’s, It would seem that Kiri doesn’t suffer from middle child syndrome at all, considering all the attention she gets.
But……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I really don’t wanna rewrite that whole post again and idk what to do I am legit just UGH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
It means they choose to be mute, instead of being born mute or made mute due to physical things.
It can be induced by trauma and such. A child or adult or whoever will choose to not speak, making them Selectively Mute
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
KP ATE MY POST 😭 😭 😭 I POSTED ABOUT THE SECOND SISTER UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 YAAAY ASHER AND MATT!!!!
alright I’m gonna go ahead and introduce the last of the future kids! (Well…except Benji because he’s not really in the adventure, sadly, cuz he’s adorable lol)
And then u can decide who I want to meet, or if I want to meet an already made group!
So now for Corvina and Arthur‘…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol love his freckles!
Can I make a recommendation lol? I use a wacom intous graphics tablet (small) and it works really well. It’s 70$
But I got it for like 30-40…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@otherworldly-historian
It is so cool that you do ASL. My school offers it. I don’t personally take the class but I know some people who do and really like it. Sometimes the high-level ASL groups will do songs at one of the assembly things. (most of you homeschool guys probably don’t know what I am talking about but there will basically be som…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
“As for me I just don’t enjoy math once it becomes as calculatery as the part of precalc I am on is.”
Yeah, I understand, again though, that’s not what math truly is. Proper rigor is necessary when pursuing math, but because of school and general stigma, the majority of people assume that math is just the calculatery p…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
DANTE!!!! AHH!!! He’s ADORABLE!!! “I’m sensing a lack of trust…” XDXD
He’s hilarious and his little mischievous smile XDXD SO CUTE!!!
(Btw, what kind of drawing tablet do you use?)
Umm…I don’t think so…if so then you’re not the only one!! XD
Okay!! I’ve been wanting to get one too! Good luck!
- Load More
