@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@folith-feolin lol!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@folith-feolin yea that might be a bit too dark 😅 but uhh I suppose it depended on as long as he didn’t murder anyone obviously…I mean he kinda can’t…
but uhh yea idk if everyone is super comfortable with a villain quite that dark, plus like u said u might not have much time
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So does ur villain have any interest/care for powers or anything? I’m just thinking for a reason for him to kidnap Bren or hold Bren hostage….
I know Bren has the elemental flame but he doesn’t like it because he can’t control it and it hurts people
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u still on? U don’t have to RP I’m just wondering if ur on 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXDXD OMG girl you’re hilarious
Well okay then 😈
XDXD
(So in the Castle or Castle 2.0? Or both? XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’ll RP as Lila and Kiri meeting the boys
Lila
“A bit dusty, don’t ya think?” Kiri ran her finger over one of the mantels in the room they were in.
“I think it’s rather beautiful…in a rustic way.” Lila smiled, sitting on a couch that still had red velvet cushions, though they could use a bit of refurbishing.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
😭😭😭 Ahh I know!! They’re so young and innocent and vulnerable 😭😭😭
So does that mean you want me to add him?? He’s pretty terrible 😬. But I guess we want terrible 😅 XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 YESS THAT VILLAIN!!
@freedomwriter76 ikr!!! Him meeting Nyx again
OR PAXTON!!!
also the kidnapping/hostage one in 2.0….there are so many little guys… 😭
and in the normal castle I’m imagining Paxton (and obviously any of y’all’s characters)
and the hidden injury one I feel like November would tot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh great ideas! I love the Kidnappings/hostage situations and Injured/hidden injury and Bias ones. We could have several of the different situations in different parts of the castle?
(Ngl…my favorite is the Kidnappings/hostage situations…they’re really conflicting 😅🤦😬)
(And, if you saw my last post in the character castle…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHH I LOVE DYLAN!! @princesachronicle22 u wanna RP??
@elishavet-pidyon AWWWWWW YOSÍ!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!
Him and paxton really need to talk! I’m thinking maybe the brand, being so out in the open will spur him to come out of his shell a bit more
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@theloonyone I don’t mind at all! I have to get off now, though, so I can’t RP until tomorrow.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 sure!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aria
Aria nodded. “Yes, thank you for agreeing to help us. We appreciate it.”
“It’s really no problem,” The woman, Isabel smiled.
“Still, it wouldn’t be right to take your help without gratitude.” Aria smiled. She turned to Fenrys who gave a side grin and the group continued on down the hallway, Fenrys taking up near the boy…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
If we need a villain, (Unless either of y’all want to put one in 😉 I’ve got one! He’s very underdeveloped, so I really do need to work on him. Up to y’all 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
u wanna meet Lila and Kiri? (Two pretty girls XD XD)
XDXD sure!! (Also OMGOSH Arthur and Corvina as a couple 😍😆😍😆 That is GOLD!!!! And imagining them as parents ❤️✨ And their kids!!! Ahhh I love it ❤️✨😍)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Um… mind if I throw in one of my other characters? He has long, black hair, tan skin, and uh average height? (I’m really great at descriptions) He’s 25 and kinda chaotic… He’s not very developed yet, but he’s in a short story I’m working on right now. Oh yeah, his name is Elliot! Almost forgot 😂
And I don’t want to write his…[Read more]
- Load More
