@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 sounds good!
yea…he’d probably think one of this group helped the boys escape since they’re all just kinda in this random castle lol
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm. Sure! So he’s going to be after Asher and Matthew, and Bren would probably interest him very much, due to his fire powers. He would probably use him a leverage for Aaron and those in his group to help him find Asher and Matt.
So sure! I’m almost done with the description. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yay!!!
🙂
Bwahaha… I mean… thanks!
XDXD we’re so mean to our characters lol…
Cool! Dylan is soo sweet, despite his current feelings on self worth! Tell me about the Villain.
Aww thanks <3! I’ve worked really hard on him. He’s probably my most developed character!
Ooh okay! So my villain. (I decided that his name is Vance Bon…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Vido Gams! Sounds fun! Maybe don’t push that multi tasking too far though, your not a Shal’le… unless you are… ???? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool!
also, do u want him to be watching Aaron and Bren’s group? Up to you. I’m just thinking Bren would make a good hostage but it’s up to you really 😊
He’s a sweetie. And Aaron would not be happy.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ello! U on?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Oh good. It’s supposed to, lol. I’ll start on his description post.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 oooh yea, sounds dangerous XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m good!! You?
I’m actually about to play video games. 😜 but I can still talk. Multitasking, right? XD
Later, I’m planning to write a long summary of my book for a friend who is making a cover for me 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
😀 I’m doing well.
Yay!!!
Aww Liren 😭. His dynamic is so cool/scary/heartbreaking!
Bwahaha… I mean… thanks!
I’ve been working on Dylan’s part in the story, and also trying to decide what my Villain’s name is
Cool! Dylan is soo sweet, despite his current feelings on self worth! Tell me about the Villain.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh okay! Lol, so they’re all the same age! 🙂
Sure! I haven’t fully decided on his name, but I can put him in. I’m thinking about the name Vance Bone. Does that sound good?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m back from washing dishes Lol. Wow!! Insanely Fantastic is great! 😀 I’m doing well. Aww Liren 😭. His dynamic is so cool/scary/heartbreaking!
I’ve been working on Dylan’s part in the story, and also trying to decide what my Villain’s name is (@Godlyfantasy12 is waiting on me to put him in one (or both) of the castles, so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
💛💛💛
It’s tough, but we’re tough, girl
I need this on my wall XDXD
Never mind, I think I’d be too embarrassed XD lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops! Uh, yeah, I just can’t respond right away, but I can still talk
Sounds good!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing Insanely Fantastic! How about you? Hmmm, I’ve been pondering on Liren’s character lately, nothing too new though currently… what about you?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops! Uh, yeah, I just can’t respond right away, but I can still talk
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
How are y’all doing? Are y’all currently working on anything specific (Character sheets, actual book writing, world building, ect)?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah, that makes sense. Fulfilling you bodily needs is always good:) Are you still interested in chatting then?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah sorry! I was making breakfast. I’ll be on and off for the next few hours.
- Load More
