@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Matthew
Kiri smiled as Asher blushed furiously, stuttering out his words. She batted her eyes, gripping his arm.
He blushed even more, then glanced at me. I smiled at him. “Having fun?” I mouthed.
I was just glad that Kiri wasn’t hanging onto me like that.
Just then, Kiri said, “Great! Off we go then! Lila?”
Lila raised a bro…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh okay! So my villain…*spoiler* Vance kidnapped Dylan at a young age, intending to raise him as his own. He and his wife had a son, but unfortunately his son was stillborn, and he needed an heir to the organization that he had created. So Dylan grows up believing that he is Vance’s son. Vance had some animosity towards D…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
No, as long as you take the time to watch it from start to finish sometime. XD
It is truly an amazing show with the most brilliant writing I’ve ever seen. I also think that anyone who plans on doing a redemption arch like your doing should look at this show in particular. I’m not even the only one that thinks that. Every how…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @any-one-else
(Freedom, I finally got some of it down!! 😅) Okay, here is a small part of a scene I’ve been working on! This first two parts are just showing some of Dylan’s life, a little bit anyway. The next part gets intense. And the last part…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
….
I watched one episode of Avatar…didn’t get to finish it…does that mean I burn?
XDXD
How are you doing this fine morning?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, he’s one of my favorites. Yours is cool too!! 😀
Thank you! ❤️ Love yours too!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow… all this fourth dimension stuff is extremely difficult for tiny human minds to comprehend. *my Martian doppelgänger chuckles from across the room*
XDXD I’d say that if you wanted to, and you got the right visuals are explanations, you could still get some intuition.
Yes, we need to propagate Last Air Be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Forgot to tag you ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @whalekeeper
@esther-c (HeY hEy!)
jkjk XD
@thearcaneaxiom (here’s where I post chapters! You’ll be kinda lost if you start here, no pressure on reading the whole thing though, ik it’s a bit long)
Ok next chapter! I have more than this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Layson
Layson takes a step back as the water rushes around Serin. Slowly creating a downwards force, the water parts to reveal a medium serpent like creature.
“Neneneno!” Layson shouts, as if shoeing a dog back into it’s cage.
“Does everyone have a weapon?” he asked. “If we work together, we can fight i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m about to write my rp (it’s going to take a bbi though)
I’m making it have a big eyes, hot breath )but not firey, more of burns your skin a little) and fins, and scales that are sharp. Idk you can change it or whatever, that’s just how I’m doing it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
Bringing this back up lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 THE BOYS!!! Also I’ll RP maybe tomorrow idk. I may not be on much earlier tomorrow.
And GRIMm will help take Hitchens down too.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Whoops, sorry for missing the conversation! Usually I’m on on Saturday evenings but this time we were at our grandparents’ house so…yeah.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I love them because even if the facial expression is poorly drawn, the eyebrows can fix the expressions.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elliot
The man in the weird armor lowered his gun- wait, he had been pointing a gun at him! Elliot jumped when the man spoke, “I asked, who are you?”
“Uh,” he spit out, focusing on the rifle. “I’m Elliot. What about you guys? I- I just woke up in a hall in this castle and- who are you?”
Milo
Milo watched as Feather rushed…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Sounds good, talk to ya next time!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yep, it is fun watching Clone Wars and Rebels and exploring the backstory of everything. (And The Bad Batch too, although I’m not sure if you’ve seen that one yet. I actually used the characters from that as my first six protagonists)
I have to get off now and do some stuff with my brother–but I’m totally open to chatting more…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Awesome!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! Yeah, the Mandelbrot is the most famous of the complex plane fractals. It’s really beautiful, I’ve rendered one on desmos before actually.
- Load More
