@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great! Whenever you’re ready!
yeah, not really having weapons. Unless Lesli has her pickaxe 😨
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! That would be fun! 😀
Also, Lyla isn’t in the group, I took her out when I put in Dylan and Asher. But I might add her back in later 😉.
XDXD Yeah, the charries in that group are more of the cuddly sweet kind…I can’t picture any of them having weapons lol.
😲😲😲
Eddie that was AWESOME!!!!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If that last bit sounded rude I completely apologize.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom Yeah…. Though the world building is cool, it didn’t seem like my thing. BUT I will keep those ideas in mind….if I find a spot in my fanfics for an exceptionally good charrie, they may just became the progenitor of a whole dragon species, lol.
And yes, big companies are kinda doing “great animation, trashy story”…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Well kinda, I think that’s definitely often the case with low budget stuff. But esspecially within the past decade, and 2020’s even more so, mainstream companies like Disney are throwing money at everything, hoping for some stuff to stick, but it doesn’t often. It’s just turned into a money machine with no care for the fans and good writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok, cool, but i’ll have to get back to you on it tomorrow, because my time is nearly up.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Sounds good 🙂 I don’t think a lot of the group is armed though… 🤣 So if you’re planning on adding a scary villain they might be in trouble XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes! And I’m really hoping that the new wave of Avatar stuff is actually good, us fans have been disappointed too many times with any expansions of the universe.
It’s good from start to finish, but if your unsure, keep watching until you get to episode 12, the storm.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! So you should make conlangs! That way you can have languages you like!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @princesachronicle22 @orielle21 @sarafini @anyone-I-missed-because-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone
Heyo! Missed this? It would’ve been our turn today. I have like 20 minutes so I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yes, that is true. The writing can be terrible and the animation can be good…..but I think that’s far more likely than the other way around (bad animation but good story), unless it’s a low-budget independent show/movie.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, but ultimately, animation is not what makes a good story. You can tell a really good story from pure visuals, but in most cases, people try using good visuals to make up for bad writing. In the case of Avatar, it’s good animation, and the animation gets better each season, and the writing goes far beyond that.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Am I suppose to RP next?? I know I posted one, but I can’t remember if you’ve replied or not. XD Sry. Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! I don’t know what led my brother and I to make it up.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Blueberries………*licks lips* You’re making me hungry. (He has this weird obsession with them.)
Lol XD
That’s hilarious!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XD English is a perfectly consistent language isn’t it! XDXD
For real though!! We have so many borrowed words and weird special sounds and rules. It can be kind of annoying. 🤦🏻♀️
If you can’t tell, English is one of my least favorite subjects, lol. It’s kinda ironic me being a writer and all. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I know, animation has gotten so good these days–2D or 3D. My dad said while watching a show a couple days ago, he noticed a detail even I didn’t while watching the same episode–one character had been swept downriver, and when he pulled himself up onto the bank, he actually lifted his glasses to drain out the water.
I thought it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That was so funny!! I love her already!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait… was I not supposed to give critique on this forum…? 😅
Oops…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh. That sounds so interesting!! I enjoyed reading it and am now even more intrigued in your story!! Dylan sounds really cool! 😀
I really enjoyed reading that!! One thing I will point out though.
Riker’s sister came forward, Naja still in her arms. She looked up at Riker with a playful smirk. “Have you…
- Load More
