@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
Hey girl, how are you doing? ❤️ -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yea I’m gonna add him XD
SO!
Benjamin (Benji) Mingan Beowulf

“Runt of the litter,” baby Benji is usually the one left running far behind trying to catch up, toy in hand, while the others are off playing games or having adventures.
Innocent but rascally, Benji can get himself into quite a bit of mischief if no one is around to watch…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOOO YES! *excitement*
Hmmmm
I like Riker because he’s relatable, he struggles with similar thoughts and feelings that either I am struggling with, have struggled with in the past, or seen other people struggle with. Also because he tries to do the right thing, regardless of what’s going on around him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH!!
ok…I kinda wanna out in Benji…
I still haven’t introduced Nyx’s kids, but I will. When I do maybe they can meet Vlad and Nadya? Or meet up with one of the already made groups?
as for Benji…. Maybe he meets one of the villains all by his lonesome 😱
He isn’t currently on the journey with the rest of the grou…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO the sUsPenSe *joins you in the rubbing of hands*
*eagerly awaits the next snippet, if you choose to share another one*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YEP, TONY!!!! 🥰🥰🥰 (stuck with a bunch of teenagers…😅😉🤭😂)
🥰🥰🥰 (Poor guy XDXD) And, would it be weird if Matthew recognizes him? He’s a modern 14 year old who loves LOTR and Avengers…so he would recognize him…unless it would be weird 😅😉🤭😂
Oh, I can tell. 😂 But I make it obvious about Steve/Bucky, so…🤷🏻♀️
XDXD Yeah…we love us…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Well that was my first time writing any kind of a fight scene ever 🤣 feels good making your character look cool XD
Yw! I was hoping I’d get to go first because I had so many ideas for it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks lol! I love writing him so much. He’s like mature enough to make proper decisions but immature enough to smirk every now and then over something petty XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
TONY!!!! YAY!!! 😅🤭 Yeah, Tony Stark is one of my favorite’s…if you couldn’t tell XDXD
Ugh that will be hilarious!! Tony with a bunch of teens XDXD @mineralizedwritings Bahahaha That’s hilarious girl!! Tauren is so fun XDXD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
LEO!! 😭😭😭😍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
He’s 6’2″
XDXD I looked up how tall tony stark is and it said 6’1″ and I was like OHHH Tauren’s going to be so petty about that if he gets the chance lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, no worries! I can respect that, I just hope that you can give it a chance eventually when you have the time, sorry if I come off rude in any way. This is simply something very unique in quality, and it’s hard to stress that properly.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wait really? We aren’t supposed to critique here? I feel so bad now!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I was actually thinking that about the villains!! Sorry I haven’t RPed I just don’t really feel like it rn but I might later
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah! I love to see what you wrote of Leo!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and lesli
“I’m tired.”
“Yeah, I know.” Tauren pushes lesli off of his shoulder. “We’re at a dinner table. At least try to keep your eyes open please.”
They look up as the door flings open. A tall man enters the room, wearing something strange on his hand. His hand glows blue.
“Are all of y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Yw! <3<33
Ahh, IKR!? He’s just so precious!!!! 😍😍😍😍
So precious!! XDXD
If you don’t mind me asking, what is it exactly that you love about Riker??? Just kinda curious to see WHY everyone loves him…🤭’
Hmmm… lets see…
- He has a cute name lol
- He’s really relatable!
- He needs a hug 😭
- I get his strug…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, the shopping district is one of my favorite things to write.
- Load More

Hey sister!! I’m pretty good, how are you? ❤️
Glad you’re doing well! I’m tired but otherwise good today. =)