@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’all….I wrote up a HUMONGOUS post on how my story has changed….
and Safari crashed….
*screams at top of lungs*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry to here that! Yeah, I’m in a similar place. my mom’s trying to figure out if she should get a job, my dad might lose his, I’m trying to get my license before spring classes start… also drawing though. So that’s fun.
Well I had a rather rough day today lol. Is there another place we can chat? I totally get it if kp is the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Nup. Never heard of it until now, I actually only recently came up with his name.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh sure! How’s life and everything?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS WONDERLAND WIP UNTIL NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
UMMMMMM THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, that’s the one! I have a strong beginning for him, but it’s very short. It feels like a complete section perfect for kicking off this story, but I question whether or not I should continue with him, or if I should change perspectives.
I’ve watched most of the movies, not many of the more recent ones though, Disney is…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re fine!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Oh, have fun with your grandparents!!! 💕💕💕
Thank you!! 🙂 <3
Yep, it’s a lot of fun!!! 😁🥰
Yeah!
I’m doing alright. 😊 Kinda just taking each day as it comes, y’know? 😅 I’m just a little down today…trying to avoid thinking about some changes that may be happening in the foreseeable future…and my Dad is now sick w…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ooh have u written anymore in the other fanfic it’s ok if not 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’m good with it! @freedomwriter76
Lila
“Wolves huh? Well…ya know, my parents friends are actually-“
“Hey Kiri…I think someone’s coming.” Lila whispered. Kiri raised a brow as the foursome stopped, Kiri still holding onto Asher’s arm.
Soon, four figures rounded the corner, one familiar.
Lila’s purple-ish blue eye…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool!
I’m currently am thinking about how to best move forward with Liren’s story. Life is good!
How about you? Tell me about your Fanfic.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry, I disappeared for a sec. My grandparents just got here!
How are you doing? Ooh that sounds fun! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 fine by me!!
Benji
Benji gave a proud smile to Cummings before turning back to Raymond, feeling a bit more relaxed now.
He knew he probably shouldn’t have acted out like that, but…he just couldn’t help it!
The man had said his name was silly! That was rude! He had to do something, didn’t he?
“You need to learn to keep your…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Asher
Lila looked over at me. “Favorite animal? Hm…I’m not sure. There’s just…so many amazing ones.”
“Oh, but dragons are definitely in the running. Well…not the annoying ones though…like some of the ones we know.”
My eyes widened, as did Matthew’s. “D-Dragons?!” Matthew cried. Lila nodded, smiling demurely.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 did u reply as Zyrin and I missed it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon sorry y’all I haven’t responded!! Grimm will not be happy.
Grimm
“But-“ Jonathan went to stop Yosí but Grimm held his hand out.
He saw the look in the boy’s eyes. The determination. The courage. And yes, even the fear.
The boy, in that moment, was no longer a boy, but a man.
Forced to grow before his time d…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, what topic would bring you the most joy?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome! It’s always a great thing to recognize that humans were in fact humans a long time ago too. Life was always hard, the difficulty has just changed to different kinds of trials. It’s a strange misconception shared across humanity, that the now is different and somehow better to then, because we know more, and are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 sounds good to me!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 ok gotta RP for the other groups now!
Caden
“So your name’s Ryo, huh?” Caden asked the little boy in Bucky’s arms. He nodded, smiling big.
“A fine name!” Lucien said, coming over to the boy. “Sounds like something Doda would’ve come up with, don’tcha think?” He asked Cade, who nodded.
Ryo giggled…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Yeah…heh I don’t! Unless Godly does.
- Load More
