@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO
I like the swirly-ness! And the space dragon. And everything else. XD *is amazed at your painting skills*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, no they’re not, sorry. Eddie, Ellie, and Dante are aliens so I’m making up alien food. It’s kinda fun.
Lol. Ok. XD I doubted it anyway.
But if they were… ya know, they kinda sound delicious. XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Bing is the MC of one of my WIPs: a sci-fi story (it’s supposed to be sci-fi, at least) with a plot that involves asteroids and summer camp, in the current iteration of the story-line (the bit of the story-line I know, that is). Some of Bing’s characteristics are that he is a teenager (I think he’s a little short for his age), he’s an…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
This is beautiful! Very vibrant with personality, and I love how you shaped and shaded the mountains.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, yeah, I was trying to suggest that I was sad at the lack of response, but it gave me a good laugh regardless.
Well it’s awesome to meet you, welcome, and I can’t wait to see you here again soon!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Remember I said I wanted to draw something colorful? XDXD here it is!
(A couple tags)
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
It’s Tauren and Lesli! This is the first really good profile view I’ve drawn of Tauren, I used to have issues with that. Also I saw some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ooh that’ll definitely come in handy!!! Hey I think it’d be fine if u wanted to make another RP real quick since freedom isn’t on but it’s up to u
-
Allison and
SarahSmile are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin yea I’m sorry too 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I really wanna know what happened to Asher and why he’s so scared of Vance now!
did he just freak him out or did something happen?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I think I might have him show his powers in a minute…On accident
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Bren
Bren squeezed his eyes shut, trying to calm the crazy beating of his heart, but it was too hard.
What would this man do if his brother didn’t bring those two boys?
He knew his brother wouldn’t put anyone in danger…
And if this man wanted those two boys, it couldn’t be for anything good.
But…but Aaron would save him……[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ahh IKR!?!? My Sweet baby 😭😭 <3<3
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*is very curious who’s hunting Clint and Nat down*
XD Peter with spiders is like Luca with mushrooms but less intense. XD
And no worries, I’ll enjoy it if you update but no pressure if you don’t. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon THAT. WAS. SO THRILLING TO READ!!!
HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING?!?! Your writing is so amazing and brings such vivid images!! That fight scene was amazing!!!
November
He wasn’t entirely sure what had happened.
But Grimm was calling his name. When they’d returned, he had no idea, his mind too focused on…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
We finally exited the dark room, entering a room that had no windows, but only the single door they’d come from.
Bren opened his eyes, blinking in the new light from the sconces hanging above. He let out a small gasp as I laid a rough hand on his shoulder, guiding him to the back wall.
“Sit.” I said. Bren obeyed, sitting with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW ASHER 😭 @freedomwriter76 hey light u wanna RP as Vance btw?
Aaron
Aaron’s eyes widened, mouth opening in shock.
“You…I…” He stopped, clenching his fists.
It would be easier that way…but…
Whoever this man was…he was dangerous. And there was no way he was going to help him get what he wanted.
He’d find Bren some ot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Asher
“Wolves huh? Well…ya know, my parents friends are actually-” she was interrupted by Lila. I was curious as to what Kiri was going to say.
“Hey Kiri…I think someone’s coming.” Lila whispered. Kiri raised a brow as we stopped, Kiri still holding onto my arm.
Soon, four figures rounded the corner.
My…[Read more]
- Load More
