@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! This actually reminds me of this cute show we just finished watching. It’s called Silverpoint. 4 kids are at a summer camp, and they find a strange object sticking out of the ground in the middle of the woods, and they kept calling it the Rock. Strange things start happening ever since. At first it seemed pretty b level, but the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
First off, I love that! Second off, we are using ether too!!! We actually have many degrees of ethereal concepts, like the most fundamental before all else is the Everything and the Nothing. Both are kinda Ether-esque mega manifolds that briefly touched creating the universe. But then there’s many lower degrees of ether having to do…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!! AHHH ASHER!!!!!!!!!!
ok cya tomorrow!!!!
@freedomwriter76 I can RP for them real quick!
Caden
Caden shared a look with his brother, who had his hand on his bow. Lucien gave a small nod, returning to his normal stance. Caden offered a smile to the stranger, slowly stepping forward…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’all can go ahead and add Madilyn and Alex if you want! I’ll RP when I can 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I really wanna know what happened to Asher and why he’s so scared of Vance now!
did he just freak him out or did something happen?
…😬😬…something happened. I mean, Vance is…evil. Very dark. And…well…he’s abusive and cruel, and Asher…well, let’s just say he can be very strong willed 😅. So you put together a cruel an…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I love this!!! I love the little white dragon. What’s your worldbuilding like? Is this a particular dragon, or one of many? How and why do they fly in space? ect?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-interested
So… I wanted to share the playlists for Corie and Ty from Refined. (Which has now become a novel that is based closely off of the story of Queen Esther. But also very different. XD)
Corie
I Will Be Undignified — Rend Collective
Nobody (feat. Matt…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Aww Benji!!
I’m on for a few minutes, but I won’t be on any the rest of the day. I’m going fishing with my family, and then going to a church activity! But I can RP now. 🙂
Freedom, I’m okay with Madilyn/Alex meeting them, I’ve just got to RP as Vance talking to Bren, and then I’ll be ready, if Godly is! :).
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure!
Benji
Freak…?
Benji tilted his head, ears falling slightly. He’d heard wolves called a variety of names, but never that.
He tried not to take it personally. Cummings was just a meanie! But…it still hurt his tiny heart (aww Benji!)
“Now, now, Cummings…he’s just…different.” Raymond said, turning back and offering Benji…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Amidala
Ami gasped, staring down at the now closed trapdoor in front of them. She didn’t say anything, but just stared.
“Are… are they going to be okay?” She whispered, her brow furrowed.
Adam nodded firmly. “They’ll be fine. Will’s down there with him. I know it doesn’t seem like they’re getting along right now, but they bot…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
me reading that last line: Wait…was this a Raymond RP or a Cummings… *goes back…brain stops….reads your comment at the bottom*
Me: 😳😱 WHAT?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP next?
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I want him standing and maybe either looking shy and smiling upwards at the “camera”.
This was supposed to be: …looking shy or smiling upwards…
Jsyk. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright. 🙂 We’ll miss you!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
That looks so good!!! Great job!! 🤩👏
That looks amazing!!! That’s so neat!! 🪐✨
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I just noticed that I never told you about my writing! 🤦🏻♀️
Anywho, so I my main WIP is ya dystopian, going by the name of the Endoxos Trilogy. I have ideas for other stories in a variety of genres though.
So that’s it. Just wanted to let you know, lol. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
My favorite breed of dog is probably Australian-Cattle-Dog-Mix because that’s what my dog is, so of course it’s the best kind of dog ever and I’m totally not biased. I also like Golden Retrievers and Black Labs.
Sounds adorable!! My favorites are Siberian huskies and Australian shepherds. (Yeah… totally not biased either. We happen…[Read more]
- Load More
