@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for the prayers! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re welcome! 🙂 ❤️❤️
Yeah, I knew dandelions were edible! Really cool that y’all are working on a recipe tho! ❤️
Cool! Yeah, I’m a little worried how it will taste XD 🤫.
And thanks!!! I like my new signature too! ❤️❤️❤️
Yess!! It’s so good!
Aww Ryo!! Morgan!! Awww I bet they would be such go…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD That first one XD I struggle not to do that.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ooh yesss Alex!!! Get him!!! Oh wow 😲. Vance better look out XD
And Bren is so precious/sweet ❤❤
Vance
Bren stared at me, brows furrowed. He bit his lip, thinking for a moment.
“But…” He started, “He’s not a puppy. He’s a person. You can’t take a person…”
I let out a sigh of annoyance, glowering at the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
History though…I obviously love that. Everyone knows that by now. 😂😂😂
WhAt?! you did?? No way!!
jk jk jk. XDXD
Cool moodboard!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anyone can go next!
Thank lol. He doesn’t like it when people are like WoW yOuR GeTtInG sO tAlL
and then he’s actually proud of it 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Uh…I haven’t gone in a while 😅. Sorry about that. I can go in a bit, unless someone else wants to go ahead! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Okay!! Aww thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
No worries! I’ll try to do Dylan today sometime as well. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! : D
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Glad I could help!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson looks up as Serin severs the beast with a final blow. Adrenaline pumps through his viens, making his head feel heavy. Serin collapses to the side. Layson runs one hand through his hair, then looks down in disgust at his bloody forearm. He clenches his teeth as the fresh scrapes from the creatures…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings thx yall! Yea sorry if I wasn’t super clear lol!
@thearcaneaxiom thank you!! Your idea is great, I think that’ll be the best/easiest idea to go with!!! Thanks!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I’m the same, I like learning by myself so online works great.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! I really enjoy homeschool. I’m really the independent learner type, so I’ve been able to really take control of my learning with homeschool. The only thing is the social aspect, but there are many ways to still meet with other people my age and stuff.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
yeah… I hate proofs XDXD
I have literally no idea! XD I just remember when she couldn’t find somebody to watch my sis and I so we sat in the back of the classroom doing sticker gems lol. The students looked so big and scary 😬 Oh and her college had cool chairs to spin in. That was kinda all that mattered to me at the time so…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, proofs are the artform too few can appreciate. *sigh
That’s cool that your mom worked at college! What kind of math did she teach?
We were public for most our lives, but are currently homeschooled.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
First, yes! We need more Worldbuilding forums!
Second, is this a particular issue with the program that you have? Where they are asking about race and culture categorization? Or is it just how you want to organize things? Because what’s good to remember is that these are human definitions of concepts that will often be used…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Honestly so glad you guys like it too 🤣 hopefully my future readers feel the same XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
lol I can’t even remember where you had that scene with Riker because I read it in my email…
but I love it! I mean I assume he’s got some more obstacles…
Him getting dizzy… so sad!! But the whole scene was great XD
- Load More
