@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! So are the depictions the bodies of their partners, or do they just look like that when processing anyone? Are their partners humans that gave up their agency to the smokes for something in return? Ect?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep!! Do you want me to go ahead and RP as Dylan??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 y’all on?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Those are great playlists!! Aww and I love the mood boards!! (I really need to do Dylan’s…XD)
They seem like such a sweet duo! Love them! <3
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello there! I am on! If you’re still on :).
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Ikr!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Oh yeah! Lol Yes, we’ll have to this week, hopefully.
-
Esther and
TheArcaneAxiom are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing good! Yesterday was my birthday, so….
I got some paints and a canvas, as well as a sketchpad. I like art 😊
Good!
Happy birthday!!! 🥳
That’s so cool!!
I also started a chat with some other online friends about a fanfiction idea the three of us liked.
Awesome!! 😀
Sadly I do have to get off now….but hopefully I’ll catch you…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sadly I do have to get off now….but hopefully I’ll catch you on some other time!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’m doing good! Yesterday was my birthday, so….
I got some paints and a canvas, as well as a sketchpad. I like art 😊
I also started a chat with some other online friends about a fanfiction idea the three of us liked.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Welp… I guess our group hasn’t RPed for a while. XDXD We’ll have to remember to do it this week. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops. Totally missed your question. 🤦🏻♀️
What do you want to talk about?
Erm… Let’s see here…
I don’t know. 😂 Maybe you have an idea?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’m on, but only for a few more minutes.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Anyone on and wanna chat? 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Other than that, we have a couple of old Wii games–sports simulations, a Star Wars game or two. Then we also have some 3D modeling programs I sometimes play around with, but they don’t really count as games.
There’s a tycoon game called Egg, Inc that I like, where you hatch chickens that lay eggs, then you sell the eggs for game money, and use…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, that’s the one thing about survival mode gameplay. I usually do it in creative mode, or turn the setting to peaceful so there aren’t any monsters.
One time I did have it on normal, and a creeper came from behind and blew me off a cliff…..
It was more funny than scary though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Pretty good, thanks! Just about to work on a Minecraft build.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarahsmile Hello!! I love your username.
Here are some questions:
- Opinions on reptiles?
- Ever written a fanfiction?
- Favorite TV show/movie?
- Load More
