@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I know!!!! 😭😭😭😭 *hugs Bucky tight*
*Hugs him as well*
Yw! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re fine, girl! Take all the time you need! 🙂
Thank you girl!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Mmmmmm…do you really wanna know…??? 😅😅😅
Oof…maybe not…😅😅😅
(AHHH I DON’T KNOW!!! XD I’M SO CONFLICTED) -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh I know!! I’ve seen bits and pieces of it, and heard much, I still really want to watch it sometime. But YESSS!!! He’s so precious and everyone just needs to give him a hug 😭😭😭
Oh okay! Thank you! 🙂 Not sure if I’ll have time tonight, if not then I’ll try to do it in the morning. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!
Life is pretty good! Today was a little rough…I guess when you’re trying hard to do what’s right is when everything gets harder. Getting through it can be tough, but someday, we’ll look back and say “That made me so much stronger for (whatever you face later in life.)”
Writing is great! I wrote about 3…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️😉
Yess he is!! I love him. ❤️❤️
XD Haha yes!!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom
Is it my turn to RP as Vance??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
How’s life going?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper
Thanks! 😀
Thanks!
So if I painted something ugly you’d still possibly like it? XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I love those drawings!! 😀 They seem like very interesting characters!!
Wow!! I love it!! That’s so pretty!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
Thanks!
Jelly guache is like gauches… but jelly XD You knew that, idk how to explain it. I have the miya himi jelly gauche set, there’s tons of unboxings and stuffs of it on youtube if you want to check it out.
That’s great!
I’m alright, got kinda bored and tired today XD
I might do…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
WOW. Just, wow. XD I really like the lighting and colors and shapes.
also the fact that you painted it -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome! I like this so far. I think that it’s Princesses turn to RP, so she’ll be able to kick that off. I still have to do the other RP first though. Can’t wait to see where this goes!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
This looks Incredible! Brilliant lighting and style!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m starting a little series of dystopian landscapes for my 2nd book! This is the Hasaday Munitions factory, or what’s left of it lol. It’s one of the places Layson and Maylee go through. It’s done with jelly gauche.
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry we vanished for a while. Yeah, I think it’s good either way. It could be interesting for Bucky and Liren to meet, because they’ve had similar trails. But there could be some fun dynamics with N’nesha and Uvah, plus there’s only two of them in that group so far. Also I think We got some tension going on with Liren, Phervin…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome! Here’s a little bit on mine.
Liren is a man who is controlled by his sword, Kirrtes, which he wields in his left hand. When he pierces something with Kirrtes, he basically feels their experience. For a moment, he sees everything completely through their eyes. He feels the pain of a blade jabbed into your gut, he sees their life flash…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
One is currently with Liren from me, with Phervin and Namal from @princesschronical22. Then Our other is N’nesha from me, and Uvah from Princess. Do you need a break down for any of those characters?
- Load More
