@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Albert!! The poor baby!!!! No, of course we won’t judge him!!
Ahh okay! Yeah, you just do whatever you think would work the best 🙂
Okay! So Isabel, then Albert, then Elias.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also remind me who is in fen and Aria’s group plz?? I’m struggling with that group. I know our sweet Eli is there!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GASP I AM NOW IMAGINING SADIE MEETING THE KITS AND NOT REALIZING THEY ARE ANIMALS….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 might be good to put him with Lila’s group. She’s pretty good with handling those kinds of situations (she has to handle Puck after all 😉)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin yea they are sorry let me RP! @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Arabella
Ara gripped Asher’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as the two traversed down the pitch black hall. She sucked in a deep breath, trying to rid herself of the memories that passed by her mind’s eye.
“Arabella…?” Asher’s voice whispered, warbling slightly.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Sadie!! 🙂 She’s all grown up!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OHHH YEAH!!! I’ll have Matt and Asher split up…they’ll be alright 😬😅 XD.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Seeeeee the only thing is….I get the characters want to stay with each other but… what would make for the better conflict? XD XD
I’m really wondering what would happen if Albert was split from his siblings, and I’d Matt and Asher were split up…but it’s all up to y’all in the end. Why don’t y’all come u…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oof I forgot to tag you 🤦. Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m fine with Dylan joining Aria, Fen, Isabel, Jonathan, and Eli! 🥰
And however y’all wanna split up the group is fine with me, although I will say keep Albert with Elias or Lily, bc he wouldn’t do so well on his own without one of them…😬😅
Okay! Haha…oh yeah, poor Albert. Is he the younger brother? Or is Elias?
do y’all w…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Heh he definitely has some slunk his dad did not have as a child XD tho years of abuse will do that to you….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure! Also…yikes let’s see how this is gonna go XD
Puck
Puck scrunched his nose, stopping in his tracks as Bucky turned around, nearly causing the younger boy to run into him. His eyes were narrowed, glaring, and Puck could feel the annoyance and agitation wafting off of him in bounds.
Puck shifted. His fingers twitched. He ble…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD sure! I think everyone calls me that now lol!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! 😭❤️🥰💕 It feels good knowing that my writing can be impactful. ❤️
Yessss, that theory is so true!!!!! 😉😎🥰
You’re so welcome!! And yess, I love your writing! ❤️🥰💕
And yes, it is!
(heh…don’t worry…I do the same…especially with Dietrich…I’m writing a scene with him in it right now, and it’s…just…k…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD yeah! The hurricane hair thing seems super in character, one of the clips I saw he was calling somebody sour patch XD it seemed so passive aggressive lol. (very curious to know what happens next in the uh… hurricane hair saga should we call it?) lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 kk @lightoverdarkness6 do y’all wanna RP? And light u have any preferences for splitting the groups?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yes, it is fun. The acting is reallllly good. Like i think I can tell the difference between the clips I saw and other movies I’ve watched, it’s better.
I was writing a scene with the word darkness in it and I instinctively wrote ‘darkness6’ because of your tag XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If I had all the time in the world I’d totally jump on it 🤣 it sounds like a blast and I’ve never really done anything like that before. I’ve got spring break in about… idk one month? That’s when I’ll have the most time.
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Adding on to my earlier response:
Would you want articles with a certain topic, or just any topic of my choosing? (All pertaining to writing, of course. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh. 😏 I may be able to do it. I’ve been thinking about writing an article for KP, so I may be able to do one for your blog. I’ll definitely consider it. 🙂 Once I decide, I’ll let you know! 😀
- Load More
