@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so I just lost the post I was going to do. I think it will take me a bit to retype so I am kind of sorry about not getting back about Kharvian culture yet. I was going to make a post for each of the eastern countries (and Animar which is technically not a country. At least not yet). There is also a western Kharvian…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️❤️❤️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c @anyone XD I guess everyone is off now…? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 SCREEEE YALL!!!! Since I’ve moved the timeline some I can introduce another character!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
AHHHHHHHHH this is gonna be soooo good and I know just who she is gonna meet…. Hehehehehe (she isn’t a villain…but…a love interest)…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I believe it is your turn for Steve to answer Eddie and for Adolphus
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
As u can tell I do know quite a bit about the Fae XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h I’m so glad you’re curious!!! I really love questions like these and don’t get asked a whole lot 😅
So the Icari are Paxton’s people (finally found a name thanks to AI XD!) they’re the ones with the large Angel-like wings. Coarse, cold, etc, and they live in the snow-tipped mountains. (I had a name for their home and I erased it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it weird that “That’s why they call me ‘wine hands.’ ‘Cause of what I do to your liver!” is one of my favorite TV show quotes?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes, Peter was a very interesting character in this show!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I just don’t really have anything for my character to do yet. When i’m out of ideas I usually just wait for someone to say something and then make my charrie reply.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 I really enjoy The Chosen too! I can’t pick a favorite character though. It changes from episode to episode. That one scene you’re talking about was hilarious though!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH I LOOOOVE Z!!!!
oh and Phillip oh gosh he’s so great! I love them all, just seriously.
But Matthew stole my heart from the get go.
GASP NO!!!! GAIUS!!!! SCREEEE!!! I LOOOOOOVE GAIUS!!!!! The Roman soldier?!?! With the two sons?!?! AHHHHHHH 😭😭😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, I see. That would be bad if they just walked in.
Charries of mine like Feather and Jareth would totally get the “It’s God’s place! You can’t just WALK IN!” idea. I’m not sure if all of my others would get it though…you all need to work on that, guys…..
So what exactly does each one look like? I know the Fae are the winged…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 good with me because I really want Riker to meet Bren!!!! 😍😍 and then eventually Aaron, because Aaron even though he looks like his mother does take a lot after his father… (he second guesses himself waaay too much and doesn’t have a lot of self confidence. His mother struggled with this a bit too…but Aaron’s hero is his fat…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
It is a place of a peace after all. God’s Holy Land. There’s a bit of a waiting period.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h they’d have to go through the entering process. Ya can’t just walk into A’Grend and be like “HEY WE’RE JOING XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love ALLLLL OF THEM THOUGH!!!
and Judas 😭 😭 I love Judas…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UM MATTHEW!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 UGH THE BABBBYYYYY!!!!
MY FAVORITE PART OF THE NEWEST SEASON (Idk If y’all have watched it) IS WHEN HE IS TRYING TO PUT ON HIS PRAYER TASSELS AND GETS SO EMBARRASSED CUZ THAD WALKS OUT AND SEES HIM IN HIS UNDERCLOAK XD HE IS SO ADORABLE
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h as for races? I don’t have a set number because truthfully my world isn’t Set and completely built…and I don’t really want it to be if that makes sense??
it’s an ever expanding world. And that gives me the freedom to create as much as I want!!
Right now I have, the Fae Folk, which include: The Pixies, The Dryads, The Nymphs (n…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Can I bring some of my charries? Your people might be a bit freaked out by them tho……lol
- Load More
