@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IS ANYONE HERE? *echoes lol*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooo I really like that scene! =D
However I don’t have any feedback/suggestions for you right now, sorry.AH I MUST READ MORE XD
What creature is Anwyn?
sorry I don’t have feedback/suggestions for you either -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’ve considered a few options like that, but my main problem is, that this has already happened in the book. Simply a side characters view point of the scenario. She is assumed to be in leauge with the villains, but this is how I’m showing that she wasn’t at all.
So it was hard for me to state it as a full flash…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Could I have your email pls? I can do instagram too.
I saw the email thing on your website, but it won’t let me see it unless I sign in, and windows seems to have some questionable things it wants to do… (let it basically do anything it wants with my account? Like no excuse me? XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@ligtoverdarkness6
Thanks!
ok, I’ll keep that in mind. The first book actually refers to something different from the other ones, the term afterthoughts is used to refer to a unwanted group of people, where as the other one literally mean thoughts. So maybe I should change it to m=not have parallel titles and instead have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 either of y’all on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok yeah, that’s what it looks like. It sounds like the checklist is for what you would need to get published though, so lol I’m a little confused XD
And same! I might try to do some this summer, it seems like fun!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aram
Aram stayed silent for a moment, focusing on his footsteps as the group continued their walk down the hall.
At last he spoke, “I’m looking for a group I’ve been traveling with for a few weeks now.”
“Mm? Friends of yours?”
Aram’s brows furrowed slightly. “I wouldn’t say friends. More like acquaintances. I’m helping them a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aaron
Aaron lapsed into silence, avoiding Elias’ gaze.
The man was just as bad as Bren!
Bren…
Aaron’s shoulders fell. He squeezed his eyes shut, taking in a deep breath.
They were going to find him. They were going to find him. They were-
“Humph…” Ginny grunted, raising a brow. She held up her compass, shaking it a bit. “…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Something on the KP Trinity is a bit messed up… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
I got it on my computer, and I’m seeing the same thing.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! You can be vague if you want. I am curious, but for the sake spoilers, I can be patient.
Alright! 👍
I’m really bad at that, when I’m asked about something about my worldbuilding, even though it would be a spoiler, I just kinda dump it all out. I need to work on being more vague.
Lol XD
Yeah. My siblings don’t like it when…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! You can be vague if you want. I am curious, but for the sake spoilers, I can be patient. I’m really bad at that, when I’m asked about something about my worldbuilding, even though it would be a spoiler, I just kinda dump it all out. I need to work on being more vague.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, yeah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! I would love to hear more, because you make it sound man made to a extent, but it’s also clearly a magical or beyond technological structure, so I want to understand the lore you got going now.
That’s a really good question… because I’m still figuring some things out. XD
I know wh…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic (Fictional) Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for setting up the forum!
I’ve already talked a lot about the current nature of my universe on the spiritual side. So while I’ll continue working on that more and mention it here, I’ll likely post more about the different religions in my world that are in varying proximity to the truth.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding Topic Suggestion! in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
I will sign the petition!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really great point. So, Ami does know what the sun looks like and what sunrays are. The Orb simulates the weather in a way where it looks pretty real, but it regularly flickers, or doesn’t adjust to the weather outside. For example, weather can penetrate the Orb (like, rain can go through it), but the technology of the Orb was…
-
Esther started the topic Worldbuilding Topic Suggestion! in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve noticed that there are lots of writers on here who worldbuild. We’ve discussed worldbuilding things a lot, but it’s always been under “General Writing Discussions.” I think it would be helpful if we had a topic for worldbuilding. 🙂
Let’s see here… KP’s world builders…
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic (Fictional) Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!!
I really need to worldbuild for Aletheia more. 🤦🏻♀️ This will help me finally get to the religions. I have a feeling they’ll be pretty close to real-world religions, since their world is very similar to ours, but I’m not sure yet. 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you RPed next for Will/the brothers, or did I miss it?
(I think my last RP is on pg. 348)
- Load More
